forum

Osu! and I ♪

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KyoMizuki_old
Hey Guys! I'm KyoMizuki, I started playing Osu! for at least 1 month now, and I thought that I would introduce myself here ^^

I'm a 15 year old high schooler, I live in Indonesia, and I love funny and lovely things.
I'm quite the shy but friendly type, loves Korean and Japanese songs, and a lot more :oops:

I found Osu! when i searched at some random anime fan page on Facebook, then i tried to play it. And now i'm quite addicted to it :P
I'm still not that good yet, but if you wanna play with me sometimes, just tell me :D

Well, that's all. Nice to meet you guys ^^V
Lust
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any help feel free to PM me here or ingame.
Topic Starter
KyoMizuki_old

Side Pocket wrote:

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay, if you need any help feel free to PM me here or ingame.
Okay! ^^
Thanks for your help ;)
Tetrace
Welcome to Osu and the forums!
Hope you enjoy it here and if you ever have any questions feel free to message me in game :)
Topic Starter
KyoMizuki_old

4-AcEs wrote:

Welcome to Osu and the forums!
Hope you enjoy it here and if you ever have any questions feel free to message me in game :)
Yeah, I will definitely enjoy it here ^^
Thanks for you help! :)
Yunia Anindya
halllloooooo~ salam kenal yaa:3
Topic Starter
KyoMizuki_old

Yunia Anindya wrote:

halllloooooo~ salam kenal yaa:3
Halo juga~ salam kenal jga cc~ :p
vizzy
Welcome to the community. :)
Topic Starter
KyoMizuki_old

vizzy wrote:

Welcome to the community. :)
Thank you :)
Irisu_old
I would gladly play with you if it's CTB (because that's the only one I'm good at orz) Enjoy your stay here!
Topic Starter
KyoMizuki_old

Irisu wrote:

I would gladly play with you if it's CTB (because that's the only one I'm good at orz) Enjoy your stay here!
Haha, I'm not that good at CTB, but sure~ Let's play together sometimes ;)
ErikKazuya
Hello :P
Topic Starter
KyoMizuki_old

ErikKazuya wrote:

Hello :P
Hii :D