Why does FG suddenly feel abandoned.
Daichi Shinku
How I feel about FG now
Aiona
it does feel abandoned lately
Gumpy

Aiona wrote:

return fg to its original state
new people will never know how glorious it used to be, most of the people that were here back when I started have now left this place.
Aomi

Iridescent wrote:

kek, someone gets a bit too serious here...
chill a bit... this thread's warning level is a bit high now @@
People still use kek?
You disappoint me.
Daichi Shinku
I use Kek because its delicious :3
O wait, those are cakes..

Eh, both sounds delicious
Renevant
I used to avoid this thread when I first joined
Zzz

Honestly, if it relates to the purpose of this thread (Its a Forum Game..) and isn't reportable, it shouldn't matter what anyone posts here. This idea that people are coming and destroying this forum is ridiculous. If you like that certain people visit, go talk to those people. Why does it have to be in this thread or even on this site? Wasn't that the point of the skype group? You're not gonna be able to stop anyone who posts here simply because you don't like them. This is the internet, anyone can post w/e the hell they want in this thread as long as it meets the Forum Game criteria.

What were doing here is creating a box that no one can enter. It really emphasizes how this subforum is viewed from the outside when hypocritical people are doing something, then start complaining about it when someone else does the same thing.

OT: Huniepop avatar

oh boo , ninja
Daichi Shinku
Hue hue, nice try >83
Aomi

I can see you.
Daichi Shinku
Illuminati confirmed.
Gumpy

Renevant wrote:

This idea that people are coming and destroying this forum is ridiculous. If you like that certain people visit, go talk to those people. Why does it have to be in this thread or even on this site? Wasn't that the point of the skype group?a
Yes, yes it was back when it was created by this glorious bastard Puzzle. He left it ages ago because it crashed his computer and he had some personal reasons.

Here is the original chat log with him for whoever cares. it's not like people getting angry in here wasn't uncommon even way back then. http://puu.sh/lxvQE/97450e758e.txt
Daichi Shinku
This thing tho, lmao

Renevant

Gumpyyy wrote:

Yes, yes it was back when it was created by this glorious bastard Puzzle. He left it ages ago because it crashed his computer and he had some personal reasons.
I remember him. Used to post quite a bit when I first joined a year ago.
I also remember the Blackbird fiasco.

OT: A new addition to FG
Daichi Shinku
Lol what

OT: Nice Avatar tho :3
Aomi
I haven't requested to you in a while ;p
a1l2d3r4e5d6

Renevant wrote:

I also remember the Blackbird fiasco.
Never speak of that...

OT: Has a relatable sig quote.
Fatih120
Most likely really good at osu
Volta

Aiona wrote:

because all i see lately is just shitposts. FG nowadays is different than when i first come here 3 months ago..

OT: new face
Rilene
people shouldn't take the game too seriously as this isn't the purpose of any game
hi
honey
nice rank #1's lol
Rilene
thank you
AlyNight
A really good siggy
Rilene
my signature is nothing good in terms of aesthetic and design
Aomi

Flying Pan wrote:

Aiona wrote:

because all i see lately is just shitposts. FG nowadays is different than when i first come here 3 months ago..
This.
chaee

This was my favorite FG era.

Fucking rip :-((((((((((
Rilene
many of them were graduated and move to forum game university now
chaee
not sure if grill but bird
Aomi

chaee wrote:

This was my favorite FG era.

Fucking rip :-((((((((((
Fucking shit man, those days.

OT: Talk to me on LINE yo ; ~ ;
chaee
I was memeing myself all day and couldn't. I'll hook you up when I wake up a billion hours from now

Zzzz shiety forum
Rilene
-
Gumpy

Aomi wrote:

Flying Pan wrote:

This.
was like this before the skype group was made though
chaee
I've been here for half a year and didn't hear anything about a skype group lolokaywhatimiss
Gumpy
it was made almost a year ago and never really advertised beyond those first few days.
chaee
Was probably gay anyways
Gumpy
you're gay
HaruryuuSan
show more