forum

Hey y'all

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtgjimmy
I might as well introduce myself, so I started playing on IPad mondayish and moved to the PC the next day when I dropped and broke my IPad (never before had I thought it good to brake something worth a few hundred dollars). When I got it on the PC I started downloading maps and now have around four hundred and about half a dozen skins. I have played quite a bit in the last few days, but (in my opinion) I suck. So, that's about it, a white boy that ignores his school work and just started playing "Osu!"(Is that the right way to write a games title?).

- Jimmy
Lust
Welcome to Osu! I hope you have fun playing and stick around. If you need any help feel free to shoot me a PM on the forums or ingame.
nakimushineko
Hello there. Welcome and have fun :3
Zalaria
"Ignore's schoolwork and goes straight to osu!" this pretty much sums me up XD

Welcome to osu! ^^
Topic Starter
mtgjimmy
Thanks for the welcome, and I plan to try to stick around. Just from skimming through some threads the community seams pretty good.
- Jimmy
Tetrace
Welcome Jimmy to Osu and the community!
I'm sure you will enjoy it here and the addiction seems to be seeping in as it did for the rest of us :)
Topic Starter
mtgjimmy
Within the first week addiction seams to be the correct word, I'm just giving my space bar hand a rest right now.
Yunia Anindya
yoroshiku~
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community!
Topic Starter
mtgjimmy
THanks