forum

Turn On/Off SD/PF While In a Map [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Aireu
while you're playing, you can turn on and of SD/PF because they give no score while having them on.

like if there's a hard part in a map you want to perfect or not miss, just press a button and practice it.

Also
make it so that SD restarts your map if you miss, not just let it go to a fail screen (like PF)
silmarilen
just start playing with the mods instead of activating them halfway through if there is a hard part you want to fc. i dont see a point in this
[CSGA]Ar3sgice
how could you give up half the way

mod description: SS or quit
Lust
I'm digging the SD auto-restart but turning off the mod half way through is a no go for me.
Topic Starter
Aireu
wow, it sounded way better in my mind, fark
Aka

Aireu wrote:

make it so that SD restarts your map if you miss, not just let it go to a fail screen (like PF)
Sudden Death means a sudden death, so if there would be a function to restart a map, this is no longer a Sudden Death mode, more like a Sudden Replay or wtf.. lol
FrzR
No use for me. Well you would go turn off SD by knowing you are going to miss one of the notes and continuing on the song? I can't explain it too well because imo the request seemed to be pointless. o3o
MillhioreF
Not explicitly requested and denied, but close enough. You can always use the editor's test mode to practice specific sections of maps, and you can even cut out the section and give it its own difficulty to practice with mods.
(Having Sudden Death auto-retry has been denied though. t/94462 )