forum

Add "Poke" in MP [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
HildasXD
Sometimes, when people have "ready" to start the game, they will distract to doing other things. (Iin fact, I am one of them XDD
This is more convenient then typing their name.

▎And please add a notification sound

Concept:

&
deadbeat
if someone presses "ready", it implies that they're ready. if they miss the start of the map cause they wondered off, then they clearly weren't ready were they...

this doesn't really seem needed imo. not to mention there's the lead in time for them to get back ingame >_>
Topic Starter
HildasXD

deadbeat wrote:

if someone presses "ready", it implies that they're ready. if they miss the start of the map cause they wondered off, then they clearly weren't ready were they...

this doesn't really seem needed imo. not to mention there's the lead in time for them to get back ingame >_>
I published this is not without reason. :o
Although it seems do not need but the situation that i mention is still often happen. :|
boat
It might happen often but it's barely more convenient than typing out their name.

The feature already exists and is not hard to use in the first place, you just have to stop being lazy.
Topic Starter
HildasXD

boat wrote:

It might happen often but it's barely more convenient than typing out their name.

The feature already exists and is not hard to use in the first place, you just have to stop being lazy.
I do not think typing their name is more convenient. It often type wrong, so every time I will cope the id from his homepage and paste it on.
And the novice wont know using "typing their name"this feature, because i first learned when someone called my name can receive a reminder, I'm the guy who was urged and I was already out of the novice...
Kurokami
Just don't hit Ready when you are clearly not. Problem solved, case closed.
deadbeat
i'm just gonna deny this, doesn't seem worth adding sorry