i can't believe what i just found in a-breaking laboratory guys

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pentaqola

z0z
keep me updated
abraker
H-Hey I was going to announce it tomorrow >:( Argh, fine. Guess I'll make due with draft.

You have eaten the OT!Pill, but did you ever get to say how awesome it is? Well now you can! Introducing The OT!Phone 2, the personal shitposting device to talk about and into! Making use of the A-Breaking Mobile Technology (c) the signal can reach into the most remote parts of the forums*. It's toughness will survive whatever demon apocalypse your throw at it or it thrown into. Buy iy today for only 200 OT!Bucks

*Due to regulations, signals shall not reach Abandoned Wasteland area of forums.
z0z
wait a 2 implies that there was a OT!Phone 1, when was it ever announced?
Meah
Tama.. insert phone
Cerno

Meah wrote:

Tama.. insert phone
z0z

Cerno wrote:

Meah wrote:

Tama.. insert phone
horny face?
YyottaCat
I want to see the wastelands.
abraker
the first one was used internally among my smartest idiots. After incident A85G I had to discontinue those.
MisakiTobisawa-
I can't wait to see what California has to put for the warning label on this product. They already gave cancer warnings for food products right?
[RUE]Bambinex
shut up and take my money
oh shit I can't go to wastelands
just shut up then
Nuuskamuikkunen

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

I can't wait to see what California has to put for the warning label on this product. They already gave cancer warnings for food products right?
Abraker is in NY though.
ShinRun

eblf2013 wrote:

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

Abraker is in NY though.
Time to invade Abraker’s lab in NY
abraker
If you dare end up with a bunch of holes that is

ShinRun
I can easily avoid that with a thick shield and armor
Topic Starter
pentaqola
im trying to...

get the wastlands working here

how to use the browser
Farfocele

pentaqola wrote:

how much does it cost
Farfocele
i hope it's gonna be cheap
Farfocele
oh 200 ot bucks
[RUE]Bambinex

ShinRun wrote:

eblf2013 wrote:

KotoriIsMyWaifu wrote:

Abraker is in NY though.
Time to invade Abraker’s lab in NY
don't worry I already did that, not that difficult actually. You just have to press this little red button right here to turn off all the protections, and then you just go ahead
show more