forum

Hello~ Tsukasalove for your service ^^7

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove
Hello everyone! I am Tsukasalove, a "noob" to intermediate player in Osu, playing since 1 year ago...I joined at 10th June 2012 and i decided finally to formally introduce myself to the community and the staff~ (Because i am sorta shy >.<).

I am male, 18 years old, my real name is Osbaldo Enrique Lucero Arvayo, i am from Ciudad Obregón (Obregon City), Sonora, México; i am a person that knows very great the most talked language in the world, which is English, but my first primarily language is Spanish since i am mexican, tee hee~ So, i write English, but talk it very badly :p I love to write in English but i know writing and talking Spanish 100%.

My birthday is very soon about like 2 months since i first posted this~ 15th July 1994~

I love playing Osu since a girl, a friend of mine in Facebook, introduced the game to me and i loved it so much i got stick with it since that time~

Recently i've playing Hard to some Insanes songs and i got, days ago in love with Hidden <3 Below 10000 ranks i think you can say i am very good, but i am not when doing multi, so :( I just play Osu! Standard (before some CTB and Taiko), with right-handed, mouse + keyboard zxzxzxzxzxzxz <---Stream :3

I am a person that gets very nervous easily in-game multiplayer and on real life when meeting new people, i start to sweat, maybe cry, hugging myself, uguu~ >w< I am very calm, intelligent at school, very weird at some things (okay, at all >-<), sentimental, sensitive, kind and shy~ I am girly :cry: I always say "cutie~" to people no matter what you are, boy or girl, black or white, i don't discriminate and i like saying cutie~ to people >.<

So, i hope i can make more friends here and be part (never) of the staff because i'd love to help the community for altruistic resons and i am always for your service ^^7

P.S: If you want to know more deeply about my "weird behavior", PM me when you want to, i am here always Online waiting for a friend to talk to me :) Bye~

P.S of the P.S: I love Tsukasa Hiiragi from Lucky Star (which i am fan of), she's my waifu <33333 I am also fan of Slice of Life anime: Azumanga Daioh, Nichijou. Magical Girl: Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Ojamajo Doremi, Futago Hime, Pretty Cure, Shugo Chara. Lolicon (^w^/): Kodomo no Jikan...(shut up XD). And instrumental music lover, japanese and some english music. Fan of my "weird likes" (not telling without PM's). Last: Videogames fan (Zelda, Sonic and Mario games). Loooooong introduction, sorry, sorry, sorry >___<
Andeke
Hi, and welcome to the Osu! forums. Hope you'll have a good time here. :3
You're quite the good player so I'll just ell you to improve~
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Andeke wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the Osu! forums. Hope you'll have a good time here. :3
You're quite the good player so I'll just ell you to improve~
Tee hee~ Thank you very much Andeke and i am already having a good time here! :DDDDD So, yes i am a good player, i admit it, but i don't like to presume though >.< Improve? How? o3o
Varetyr
'Sup, I think I remember you, I've already seen you in #osu.
Welcome to the forum then, and enjoy your stay !
Tsukasa is awesome !
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Varetyr wrote:

'Sup, I think I remember you, I've already seen you in #osu.
Welcome to the forum then, and enjoy your stay !
Tsukasa is awesome !
Tee hee~ Thank you ^_^ Also, when you seen me in #osu? :o
Tsukasa is my world<3
Irisu_old
I get like that too when talking to strangers lol. Enjoy your stay in the forums!
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Irisu wrote:

I get like that too when talking to strangers lol. Enjoy your stay in the forums!
Tee hee~ Thank you very much cutie~ Irisu <3
Babukus
Oh my gosh so many tee hees.

Welcome, sir, to the osu forums and community! Hope you get along with all of us.

Tsukasa is pro

I'm also a rather shy person, just not as much in game as I am in real life.
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Babukus wrote:

Oh my gosh so many tee hees.

Welcome, sir, to the osu forums and community! Hope you get along with all of us.

Tsukasa is pro
Yes sir ^^7 Thank you very much sir, and i hope i can get along with everyone~ :) Also, i am not pro >///////< *extreme blush* I am like you too, i am very shy on real life, i can't talk >.<

Tee hee~
Andeke
Play stuff you can't complete, and eventually you'll be awesome at what you can finnish. :3
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Andeke wrote:

Play stuff you can't complete, and eventually you'll be awesome at what you can finnish. :3
Okay, thankies cutie~ ^-^
Varetyr

Tsukasalove wrote:

Earlier this week, If I recall correctly we were talking about playing osu! on the moon <<
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Varetyr wrote:

Tsukasalove wrote:

Earlier this week, If I recall correctly we were talking about playing osu! on the moon <<
Ah! Sorry, i remember, haha XD
Yunia Anindya
yoroshiku~
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Yunia Anindya wrote:

yoroshiku~
^o^/
creampuff
Oh hey, I remember you.

That was a long and formal greeting. Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

Tsusuko wrote:

Oh hey, I remember you.

That was a long and formal greeting. Welcome to the forums!
Ah, tee hee~ I remember you too, we played on Multi~ Well, thank you very much for welcoming me <3 I luv u~
Wulfzz
Welcome to the forum, player-that-is-much-better-than-I-will-ever-become! :D
I hope you enjoy your stay :3 And take care! ~Sakai-kun
Topic Starter
Tsukasalove

_-[Sakai-kun]-_ wrote:

Welcome to the forum, player-that-is-much-better-than-I-will-ever-become! :D
I hope you enjoy your stay :3 And take care! ~Sakai-kun
Thank you very much~! ^o^
lkwr
heya~
Topic Starter