forum

Is anyone willing to check if I got the metadata right?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
epic man 2
Hey there, I am a mapper who has been mapping and playing the game (Osu!) for about 2 years at this point. I recently shared a map that I made back in March of this year onto the servers which is part of my upcoming challenge pack and although I am not going for ranked with the map, I am adding tags to the set like a ranked map would so that it can be searched like normally despite not being intended for ranking. It is a dump chart (Osu!Mania) of a J-pop song from 2012 and i'm kinda just not used to finding metadata for songs in different languages (and unicode stuff idk) as I have only done it for songs that were either instrumental (Space Magic and RIOT) or did have english vocals completely (Like Jelly and its "Amen Break counterpart"). What I am currently in need in is a sort of check for the tags to see if I got them correct and if I need to add more which are relevant to the song. If anyone is willing to moderate the map for metadata purposes, please hit me up in PMs.

s/1466071 This is the map, by the way (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu - PONPONPON, dont ask why i chose this song lol).
shyperson0
The Japanese name for the artist is "きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ". Other than that, seems fine.

You can also write the name of the song as "ポンポンポン", but officially the name is "PONPONPON" romanized.
Topic Starter
epic man 2
Alrighty, thanks for the help!