forum

Good keyboards for osu! ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
- Curse -
I'm getting a new keyboard and mouse tomorrow on June 2nd, Any ideas for my future keyboards?
UxrosDragon
Literally any decent mechanical keyboard is good but it depends on your budget. You can get good with literally a $10 keyboard but if your budget allows it there are plenty of rly good keyboards from the huntsman mini to the apex pro or gk61 and so on.

So what is your budget?
Topic Starter
- Curse -

UxrosDragon wrote:

Literally any decent mechanical keyboard is good but it depends on your budget. You can get good with literally a $10 keyboard but if your budget allows it there are plenty of rly good keyboards from the huntsman mini to the apex pro or gk61 and so on.

So what is your budget?
About maybe 10$ to 70$.
bih_
any keyboard that can take a beating i guess lol. i personally prefer membrane over mechanical
Syluopn
Well it all comes down to every osu players favorite word preference. If its your first mech keyboard then buy whatever you want feel free to experiment with switches and other things, but one thing you should look out for is the polling rate of a keyboard it goes to 125hz to 1000hz and the higher it is the better. (there is still limitations like chord splitting which makes the keyboard perform not at its best, and the hz of your monitor too since it can cap out at that too).
Throw Eggs
If you play osu! on as laptop you can use the built in one and get good until you get an external keyboard.
mystV
you can either use mech keyboards or membrane keyboards.

mech keyboards can help with stamina while
membrane keyboards can help with speed

membrane keyboards are very light to touch, so overtime if you use a different keyboard, your speed gradually rises up
Neigdoig
For keyboards, I use a Razer Blackwidow elite with Razer Yellow switches (which are linear), I could recommend linear or tactile switches for mania.
upan
any mechanical with cmx brown switch
Neigdoig

upan wrote:

any mechanical with cmx brown switch
Also, make sure it's 1KHz for optimal gameplay, or do 125Hz like I do.
splittercore
idk i like gateron clears
Blue9485
Play with the keyboard you are most comfortable with