forum

im a 4k player and im wondering if i should stick to 7k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
bustinman
hi so im a 4k player and i was playing 7k for a while now and im so into 7k like its more addicting but its not getting my rank higher than usual, and its making me worse at 4k which is making me sad since that i like playing 7k and im worse at it. So should i stick playing 7k or just dont play 7k and just practice 4k instead? pls help i have been trying to make the decision or not for a few days already and i want to get better
Lights
play what you enjoy. if you like both play both.
Topic Starter
bustinman

Lights wrote:

play what you enjoy. if you like both play both.
ok i will stick with both i guess?
-coro-
7k better.

7gb of unranked 7k maps 1-10 stars

DL LINKS:

mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bko9iqmu2ehksga/coro%2527s_7k_MEGAPACK.rar/file

google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TgIN2YNGHVCNPPNTByrbNsD7wVX2Nfyl/view?usp=sharing

mega
https://mega.nz/file/ccJGlbxZ#HjlWqEfiyeWBe2FcJPCL1Jtzwae-oB7JXARYJAGgSc4

magnet link
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7c68c53061e7b4aa5f6fef6c31f2f5c38faea1ee&dn=coro%27s%207k%20MEGAPACK.rar
Topic Starter
bustinman

-coro- wrote:

7k better.

7gb of unranked 7k maps 1-10 stars

DL LINKS:

mediafire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/bko9iqmu2ehksga/coro%2527s_7k_MEGAPACK.rar/file

google drive:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TgIN2YNGHVCNPPNTByrbNsD7wVX2Nfyl/view?usp=sharing

mega
https://mega.nz/file/ccJGlbxZ#HjlWqEfiyeWBe2FcJPCL1Jtzwae-oB7JXARYJAGgSc4

magnet link
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7c68c53061e7b4aa5f6fef6c31f2f5c38faea1ee&dn=coro%27s%207k%20MEGAPACK.rar

do you have something with less than 7gb i dont want to use alot of space for osu
Haengsyo
7k is more fun than 4k, because 4k just becomes blind jumptrilling to gain pp at some point. But play whatever keymode you enjoy(I personally found 7k much more diverse and fun which is why I switched 4 months ago)
Lights

Haengsyo wrote:

7k is more fun than 4k, because 4k just becomes blind jumptrilling to gain pp at some point. But play whatever keymode you enjoy(I personally found 7k much more diverse and fun which is why I switched 4 months ago)
i'd like to come to defense of 4key and say theres a lot more to it than just blind jumptrilling, thats just the osu ranked meta. If you do enjoy 4key, there is a lot more to explore in terms of charting than what you'll find on osu!mania ranked. This isn't meant as a knock towards picking up 7key; just don't count out 4key as a game mode based solely on osu's ranked pool for it
[LS]PositoniX

Haengsyo wrote:

im sorry but im sick of these posts of yours like "4k bad 7k good". you cant tell others what is "objectively" more fun than something else.

because 4k just becomes blind jumptrilling to gain pp at some point.
I feel physical pain and cringe every single time people say this argument unironically. if you legitimately think this than im sorry but it just means youre dogshit at 4k. its only "blind jumptrilling" if you force yourself to manip everything, which you dont need to. theres many skillsets in this game other than jumptrills; jumpstream, handstream, speed, jacks, tech, i can go on. saying theres nothing to 4k but blind jumptrilling at a high level is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard about this game

its fine to be bad at 4k or dislike 4k but this reasoning is pathetic
Juan_KW

bustinman wrote:

hi so im a 4k player and i was playing 7k for a while now and im so into 7k like its more addicting but its not getting my rank higher than usual, and its making me worse at 4k which is making me sad since that i like playing 7k and im worse at it. So should i stick playing 7k or just dont play 7k and just practice 4k instead? pls help i have been trying to make the decision or not for a few days already and i want to get better
What is your purpose of playing? to have fun or to get PP / rank / people attention. for me my purpose is to have fun, not to get PP or people attention, and since 7k is more fun than 4k (because more possible pattern), i stick with 7k. if your purpose is to have fun and since you say "7k is more addicting" then stick with 7k, if your purpose is to get PP / rank then stick with 4k. just my opinion ok?. peace ^^

If you want a tips from me to get better at 7k then this : community/forums/topics/1331441?start=8110911
Topic Starter
bustinman

Juan_KW wrote:

bustinman wrote:

What is your purpose of playing? to have fun or to get PP / rank / people attention. for me my purpose is to have fun, not to get PP or people attention, and since 7k is more fun than 4k (because more possible pattern), i stick with 7k. if your purpose is to have fun and since you say "7k is more addicting" then stick with 7k, if your purpose is to get PP / rank then stick with 4k. just my opinion ok?. peace ^^

If you want a tips from me to get better at 7k then this : community/forums/topics/1331441?start=8110911

oh, I just want to play 7k and gain alot of pp from it. I guess i will play 7k for fun now lol, but thanks for answering
Haengsyo

[LS]PositoniX wrote:

Haengsyo wrote:

im sorry but im sick of these posts of yours like "4k bad 7k good". you cant tell others what is "objectively" more fun than something else.

because 4k just becomes blind jumptrilling to gain pp at some point.
I feel physical pain and cringe every single time people say this argument unironically. if you legitimately think this than im sorry but it just means youre dogshit at 4k. its only "blind jumptrilling" if you force yourself to manip everything, which you dont need to. theres many skillsets in this game other than jumptrills; jumpstream, handstream, speed, jacks, tech, i can go on. saying theres nothing to 4k but blind jumptrilling at a high level is the most ignorant thing i have ever heard about this game

its fine to be bad at 4k or dislike 4k but this reasoning is pathetic
Sheeesh, I just gave my opinion on why he should play 7k since he's debating whether to play it or not. I don't know what caused you to get this upset, but its whatever. And I stated that its "blind jumptrilling" to "gain pp". I play 4k as well, and I know there are a lot of aspects to 4k like you stated such as tech LNs acc and more. But most of the higher level pp maps require you to jumptrill the diff spikes which is what I meant. All I'm doing is putting in my little scoop of what I think because the OP was asking a question; I have no clue why you are getting angry but go figure. No hard feelings though
Lights

Haengsyo wrote:

Sheeesh, I just gave my opinion on why he should play 7k since he's debating whether to play it or not. I don't know what caused you to get this upset, but its whatever. And I stated that its "blind jumptrilling" to "gain pp". I play 4k as well, and I know there are a lot of aspects to 4k like you stated such as tech LNs acc and more. But most of the higher level pp maps require you to jumptrill the diff spikes which is what I meant. All I'm doing is putting in my little scoop of what I think because the OP was asking a question; I have no clue why you are getting angry but go figure. No hard feelings though
hes getting angry because you misrepresented what 4key is as a game mode. if you'd have omitted the second half of your first sentence you probably wouldnt have gotten such a heated response.
Haengsyo

Lights wrote:

Haengsyo wrote:

hes getting angry because you misrepresented what 4key is as a game mode. if you'd have omitted the second half of your first sentence you probably wouldnt have gotten such a heated response.
fair, I could have phrased my sentence a lot better. That's an L on my part
Picot Gris
Why stick to 7k?
you can learn to typing faster with your seven finger.
It's helpful when you need to finish your essay in one night :^p .
McEndu
7k is easier to stay faithful to the rhythm at higher levels (from a mapper's perspective)
Carmelo908

McEndu wrote:

7k is easier to stay faithful to the rhythm at higher levels (from a mapper's perspective)

bustinman wrote:

You

bustinman wrote:

You finally played 7k and beated 3 stars map :D i can only beat 2 stars map but i started to play 7k when i was beating 2 starts map about a month ago
Topic Starter
bustinman

Carmelo908 wrote:

McEndu wrote:

bustinman wrote:

You

bustinman wrote:

You finally played 7k and beated 3 stars map :D i can only beat 2 stars map but i started to play 7k when i was beating 2 starts map about a month ago
oh cool, good for you and thanks :D