forum

[Suggestion] Low Score Tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
KinkiN
I've searched it. but no results were match

Adapting from DJMAX Technika LSS (Low Score Set) Tournament , how about we make one ourselves? We can call it low score tournament!

SPOILER
Q: What's the point of this tournament?
A: Tournaments with the highest score win. It's too mainstream, isn't it?

Q: General Rules?
A: You can't use NoFail mod (absolutely). And the lower your score, the higher rank you'll get on this tournament

Q: Wait! We can't! With High HP Drain, 3 times miss and we're done! I don't want to play normal or lower beatmaps!
A: Then you should try the pro version : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/34348 . High HP Drain also means more challange, so why not?

Q: What mod we're prohibited to use?
A: You can't use :HalfTime, NoFail, Easy, and HardRock. you can use the other. lol as of this moment you can't use any mod D:

Q: Why HardRock are prohibited?
A : Because with HardRock you can get 50 and 100 easier, and that's the point of this tournament. gaining more 100 than 300, and many misses
SPOILER
A bit Explanation for this tournament

In this game, Sinclairex have the lowest score. but he fails. so the only one who didn't fail, SGlKyouma wins. So it's safe to think '' If everyone fails then i can win with Full Combo! ''

But, in this game, Sinclairex have the lowest score and he didn't fail. so he wins!

For moderators , if my posts wasn't in it's places, please move it to the right place. Thanks!

If you have any question, feel free to ask!
Stefan
Hmm couldn't this be easily cheated by changing the personal Offset?

About the Idea itself it sounds nice, the german Communtiy had the daily osu! Challenge where it was one time required to have the lowest Accuracy. And it was actually pretty funny. The concept can be used here aswell.
Topic Starter
KinkiN

Stefan wrote:

Hmm couldn't this be easily cheated by changing the personal Offset?

About the Idea itself it sounds nice, the german Communtiy had the daily osu! Challenge where it was one time required to have the lowest Accuracy. And it was actually pretty funny. The concept can be used here aswell.
offset could be a double-edged sword. Surely it helps you to gain lower scores, but it also makes you easier to miss and easier to fail. anyways i haven't think about offset thing before. does online offset setting helps?
zozozofun
If possible, I'd like to join this, I'm going to all 50 the sh*t out of every map.
Niko-nyan
seems like this thread
Topic Starter
KinkiN

Frans Niko wrote:

seems like this thread
Well i made both of it in the same time, one in english and one in Indonesian