18.44%
A little bit of both
65.96%
I literally don't care
3.90%
Total votes: 282
Topic Starter
Feraligatr
I am bored ( sometimes ) ( not always ) ( but it happens )
No, I'm not going for BN again it's just something for me to do to pass time.

Rules are simple:
1) The mapset must be going for rank
2) Provide a link to the set
3) Specify a certain difficulty ( or all difficulties if you really want but check #4 )
4) Tell me what specifically the mod should be focused on for each difficulty
This shouldn't be something like "where patterns are bad" or "where patterns are awkward" or "playability" etc. It should be something like "my concept was ____ and I'm not sure if my patterns match it" or "from ___ to ___ I'm worried about how the patterns flow" etc.
5) Oh, also it should be 4k only ( it's kinda in the title of this forum post )
** If you already have a BN ( or BNs ), I need a deadline date in case I accept so that it doesn't overlap the BN check(s).

Unspoken rule ( but I guess it's technically spoken now ): I don't typically like songs from anime or anything similar because the song structure can get tame. This isn't exclusive to anime song, it can be applied to electronic as well ( it's just more common for anime OPs ).

That's really it tbh

Whenever I do mod ur map, it'll be a review and just generally my thoughts on it.

The queue is gonna always be open ( for the time being ), but I'm literally just gonna mod stuff that I find cool*. I will not be specifying what I reject but please don't request the same thing twice. If I don't mod it within a month of when you request, you can definitely say that I rejected it.

* This isn't a queue to send your first beatmap or your first attempt at something because there is so much room for improvement right off the bat

If you chart any of the songs in this SoundCloud playlist and it's done well, I'm almost likely to mod it.

Also, there's no format - just follow all the points above.
ML-ysg
hi NM pls! mod any u like
beatmapsets/1360267#mania/2814891
thanks!
tippies
NM
beatmapsets/1430396
Diffs: Novice, Advanced, Exhaust, Maximum, Vivid
A M D
Hii kamuy
NM req.
beatmapsets/1455731#mania/2992244

a try my luck
hope u like it. thanks
KinoHimari
henlo

NM req
beatmapsets/1456691
while hard diff is prioritized, i'm still not sure about top diff when there's a part with full LN concept.

thanks
bima fajar
Hi

NM Request Please

Artist - Title : Cloudjumper - Undertale
Link : beatmapsets/1095022#mania/2288570
Genre : Epic Orchestral Emotional

Thanks in Advance
chocomilku-
hi!!

NM req pls

Aqours - Todokanai Hoshi da to Shitemo (Cut Ver.)

beatmapsets/1461338

diff to mod is the top diff. the bridge (?) after the 2nd chorus is a chords (?) part and it f---s me up

thanks!!
Topic Starter
Feraligatr
Taking Ainer's and chocomilku-'s reqs ( 2 / 5 )

Be sure to read the rules cuz it's not the same as other queues
Siep
Greetings
NM req pls
Receptor Feat. KIRA - Lullaby

beatmapsets/1452098#mania/2985815

mod diff: [4K] Lonely walk in the dark (the other one is more of my playground)

Please focus on patterning and playability. I can not play my own map so i can't check it myself.

you have my thanks.
Adot
Hello, i would like to request a mod from you. I hope it meets ur criteria.

Massive New Krew - Dharma
beatmapsets/1459967#mania/3003060'

1. This mapset is for rank
2. I have attached the link
3. Would like you to check all difficulties if possible
  1. N : not-so-normal, at least it is the easiest in this map, double per measure, single note at 1/4 and 1/2 depends on the sound, and LN at rapid sound. aiming to be at least one step easy diff for newbie to train.
  2. H : a bit more advanced hard and introduce minijacks to step in the next difficulties
  3. I : minijacks and shields intensifies
  4. I (hardest) : chordspams with insane and unfriendly pattern (minijacks, shields, rapid, etc)
5. I swear this is 4K mania map

Thanks for providing mod q!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
o/

Zekk - Opal (Cut Ver.)

If possible, can u look at the 2 top diffs. The layering for both diffs is quite similar but croco's diff is more focused on flow and mine is more on PR accuracy. I'm more concerned about the kiai for both diffs and the LN section right after that for Passion as the LN can be quiet tricky and I have some feedback saying that some of the LN patterns there might be a bit out of places.

Thx!
Topic Starter
Feraligatr
Closed !
I'll be doing these over the next few days
Topic Starter
Feraligatr
oops that ended well ( but I guess it didn't help that I had weekly exams last semester )

changed stuff on the original post, be sure to reread

other than that, I'm open to mod
AncuL
does nobody know this is open lol

@Nimis might want to ask GMT to move this to mania-specific subforum
Voxa
beatmapsets/1706878#mania/3487740

Single diff.

I try to approach layering the wub sound (correct me if its not a wub-ish sound) with LN based on my own personal feeling, but I'm not sure whether it really catch the music impact or not, also I received concern about short LN at some part are too short. The current SV is okay in my opinion but maybe I need to rework on it. If you didn't mind to add more suggestion I would be gratefull. Thankyou!
keksikosu
Hello !

Type of request: Nm
Artist - Title : Angreifer - Unlucky Morpheus
Map Link : beatmapsets/1705982#mania/3485881
BPM: 220
Map Length : 6:57
Genre : J-Metal
Diff : marathon
Key count(s): 4
Type of chart : Jumpstream, Ln,tech guitar, tech growl vocal

I'd be happy with any of your mods! Thank your in advance :)
elexire
hello

beatmapsets/1697655#mania/3468441

Could you look at the top diff? the concept of this is for each kiai, the notes stop following the drums, and instead go to the synth, making the patterns follow the concept of a dump chart. I feel as if some kiais are harder than others, causing for unbalanced gameplay. I'm also curious about how the rest of the chart flows with this concept.

Thanks
Fu Hua
hi sir! (just one diff)

beatmapsets/1713303#mania/3500758

song: sana - Packet Hero

thanks for modding
Flade
Ra-Ulis
Hi Nimis, NM mod please
Artist - Title : DJ Mashiro is dead or alive
Link : beatmapsets/1068198#mania/3328748

This is my first beatmap for rank, a speed challenge with large doses of "Anclas", I have some interest from RiP46 (BN), he told me that he needs more mod and therefore I request for the variation "Chaos"

Thank you ^^
show more