forum

gliched pending beatmaps? [resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
giiiuls
well, i have a problem with the pending beatmaps of mine.

i have two beatmaps who weren't sumbitted in the right mode... and who doesn't go graveyarded after the 4 normal weeks.

(the first two, the last is one who i ungraveyarded some minutes ago.)
TheVileOne
I'm not sure about this issue. It looks like something went wrong when you first submitted them, and that is what is preventing the maps from being graveyarded. If this is the case it should be fixed if you resubmitted the maps. This would reset the grave counter though. If you follow this, make sure it doesn't submit a new beatmap. Don't submit if it says it will consider it as a new beatmap.

If you are patient, someone with server access can probably fix the forum link for the beatmap, and that will allow it to be moved normally.

Edit: I found this.

t/64772?hilit=Tomorrow+Perfume

It links to this https://osu.ppy.sh/s/38320 which no longer exists.

Did you perhaps take these beatmaps from previously deleted versions? Check to see if the beatmapsetid is the same as the folder name, and the setid is the same for all difficulties.
Topic Starter
giiiuls
actually, i don't have anymore the files for Tomorrow Perfume. and yes. i had tried to map it long time ago.
for Harmony and Lovely, is different, i can donwload the files.
i rembember that when i was sumbitting them appared an error about osz2.
TheVileOne
I can contact someone to delete the files for you. Your submitted maps are pretty useless at the moment and the issue shouldn't happen anymore.
Aleks719
Removed 2 bugged maps. Should be fine now.
Topic Starter
giiiuls
thank you. :3