forum

Some sort of community tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fearflam
I've been tossing this idea back and forth for a while now and i don't really have it worked out or anything concrete,
but if i was to try and do a community tournament just for fun or "bragging rights" would anyone be interested?

just gauging interest, and if there's enough i would like to get something organized.

maybe mouse vs tablet (like one side is tablet one side is mouse)
or
separate tournaments. idk something.
ReVeNg3r
keyboard vs no-keyboard?
Cropzy
We should have a tournement for ctb players,

like have them map their buttons to really stupid ones and everybody has to map to the same buttons and have a tournement

e.g. left = ` right = z dash = ]
Babukus

Cropzy wrote:

We should have a tournement for ctb players,

like have them map their buttons to really stupid ones and everybody has to map to the same buttons and have a tournement

e.g. left = ` right = z dash = ]
That would be very entertaining imo.
Cyclohexane

fearflam wrote:

I've been tossing this idea back and forth for a while now and i don't really have it worked out or anything concrete,
but if i was to try and do a community tournament just for fun or "bragging rights" would anyone be interested?

just gauging interest, and if there's enough i would like to get something organized.

or
You should address that in the Tournaments subforum in Gameplay & Rankings. People will probably be interested.

Also pretty nice avatar you've got.
Topic Starter
fearflam

Mr Color wrote:

fearflam wrote:

or
You should address that in the Tournaments subforum in Gameplay & Rankings. People will probably be interested.

Also pretty nice avatar you've got.
wooooops its nice and hidden. <.< sorry. This is just general interest though.
and thank you. so hype for the next season.
Aaronite
Mhh .. seems nice