forum

Steam Trading Cards Beta

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards

Well this seems interesting.

Join the group here for beta access; you'll get your invite shortly after joining.
deadbeat
oh that's kinda cool. nice find :O
Topic Starter
0_o
You can sell the cards and the beta passes on the steam market too; just sold a Scout card for $1.75 and my three betas for $.60 each.
Clypeus_old
Steam lets me make money like I've never imagined.

Sounds like a nice little idea.
theowest
I like being rewarded for wasting my time, why not. These coupons might be useful.
Mashley

0_o wrote:

You can sell the cards and the beta passes on the steam market too; just sold a Scout card for $1.75 and my three betas for $.60 each.
Neat, where's my invite steam?
Topic Starter
0_o

Mashley wrote:

0_o wrote:

Neat, where's my invite steam?
I was one of the earlier ones to opt in, so it might take longer now.

Also, betas are now at $2.30 on the steam market. Damn.
Mara
I am trading for Metro Cop card for any other card except Metro Cop or IDF card.

(CS:GO card is a plus)
bmin11
Just got 3 invites and I think these are okay to give away
Tanaka
I like this new thing.
I am a level 5 railgun (y)
Got 4 cards now and feeling goooooooooood
Vulf
They need to add more games. At this point it's only good for making my profile look better. =\
Tear
This is simply money whoring. You cannot get anything by only playing, you only get up to a half of cards in a set. Each set you finish deprives either you or someone else of another set, since the number of cards is always half of the number of slots (actually less, since you can complete sets multiple times for extra levels and you don't get more cards then).
Steam trading cards is a Matrix scheme, because it's impossible for everyone to win. Matrix schemes are illegal in real life.