forum

new mods! (sorry i don't know how to edit something) [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
1st mod:Strobe light (just normal playing with strobe light) (if the mouse is over it :>pArTy!<:)
2nd mod:Glow in the dark (just normal playing but the video and the hit circles is dark and the overlay of the hitcircles is glowing) (if the mouse is over it :>dark time<:
3rd mod:Master (just normal playing but the video and hitcircles is gone and you need to remember how to play it :P) (if the mouse is over it :>?are you kidding?<:)

P.S:idk how to make the picture becuz i suck at editing and i am using MSPaint only :(
TheVileOne

Hover over the right corner of your signature.
FrzR

Osugye wrote:

1st mod:Strobe light (just normal playing with strobe light) (if the mouse is over it :>pArTy!<:) Too much lighting especially with Challenge maps can cause distortions and causes epilepsy to those who are on that kind of sickness. Kiai is already good.
2nd mod:Glow in the dark (just normal playing but the video and the hit circles is dark and the overlay of the hitcircles is glowing) (if the mouse is over it :>dark time<: -eh.
3rd mod:Master (just normal playing but the video and hitcircles is gone and you need to remember how to play it :P) (if the mouse is over it :>?are you kidding?<:) - its more like hidden with ar10.

P.S:idk how to make the picture becuz i suck at editing and i am using MSPaint only :(
pixeldesu

Osugye wrote:

1st mod:Strobe light (just normal playing with strobe light) (if the mouse is over it :>pArTy!<:)
This sounds like some kind of Super-Kiai-Mod, which would make playing incredibly hard (and in fact there are people out there who hate Kiai-parts in maps) and kinda unneccesary.

Osugye wrote:

2nd mod:Glow in the dark (just normal playing but the video and the hit circles is dark and the overlay of the hitcircles is glowing) (if the mouse is over it :>dark time<:
Sounds a bit like Flashlight with a glow-effect. Could be done easily with coloring the overlay the way you want to. No need for a mod here.

Osugye wrote:

3rd mod:Master (just normal playing but the video and hitcircles is gone and you need to remember how to play it :P) (if the mouse is over it :>?are you kidding?<:)
This sounds exactly like Hidden, but with NoVideo. Also, the video is not needed for playing a map.
VoidnOwO

TheVileOne wrote:

Hover over the red button on the right corner of your signature.
np
theowest

Osugye wrote:

They all sound terrible and I'm confident most people can agree with me. So I'm just going to deny this.

TheVileOne wrote:

Hover over the right corner of your signature.
what
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
@pixeldesu the master mod is not hidden with no vid hidden can show up in 3 sec and vanish no vid = it just see the picture of the song
@pixeldesu the glow in the dark mode does not need flashlight,no video or you could just make me a glow in the dark hitcircles
@theowest oh yeah no one request for mod
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
@Fr33z3R what ar10?
Cobra

Osugye wrote:

@Fr33z3R what ar10?
Approach Rate 10. Difficulty setting.