forum

Copy Cat Master says Hello!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Copy Cat Master
Hello, I'm known as Copy Cat Master or CCM for short. I have a lot of nickname and I have joined a lot of community but most of it is gaming community. Yes, I like to copy and edit stuff. Apart from stealing other people creation of course. Also, I like anime, GFX, games and stuff like that. Basically, I'm just general school boy. Anyway, I downloaded OSU 2 day ago and I beat the game after a few hour downloaded it and I'm proud of myself xD. I do not have anything more to say so, I think I will end the introduction here and free feel to add me on your friend list.

Copy Cat Master's Youtube Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/CopyCatMaster01

Question : Is there a section to request beatmaps?. Thanks in advance.
_MLX3
HI CAT COPIER!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Topic Starter
Copy Cat Master
I'm not going to click random link anymore because I have learn my lesson. My friend send "awesome" link and I have 5 life left because of them, lol. Anyway, thank you and I hope we will get along together. =^_^=
ychao
There is no beating osu!. Ever.

Copy Cat Master wrote:

Question : Is there a section to request beatmaps?. Thanks in advance.
And also no such section here in the forums, I am afraid.

If you want to map a song, either learn how to map (it is more rewarding, if not time-consuming, this way anyway) or nicely approach a fellow experienced friend/mapper via pm and such. Requesting here in the forums will get only get you the very same advice from the admins.

Having said that, I see that you have already dropped by our Malaysian sub-forum so welcome and do have an enjoyable journey with the game and forums~ :D
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Topic Starter
Copy Cat Master
Thank you guys.

@ychao - Read & understood.
Tetrace
Welcome CCM to Osu! and the forums!
Hope you have fun :)