forum

is my rank wrong ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FlyingB5sisa
i started to lose hope when i see players close to my rank get a 240+pp plays when i try my best just to get 180pp plays in 5.6 stars maps
so i want someone to give me some advices & what i should do to be better & deserve my rank
btw i'm a mouse player
[LS]PositoniX
dont worry about rank or pp and dont compare your performances to other player's, this is bad for your mindset
rematyar
I've seen someone in my rank have 270++pp. I'm not upset, they're just better than me lol

Don't compare yourself to anyone. Just play, enjoy the game, enjoy the PP.
Artanime
I had the same tought before too, but eventually I'm getting my rank from playing many maps in my comfort zone, mainly going for fc S-ranks. I'm going for quality and quantity, not for one-time performances.
No need to feel bad for your rank, probably you're someone who doesn't rush stuff and rather improve his skills than farming performance points.
nature
Your own rate of improvement is all that matters, don’t be discouraged just because some people are better at farming than you. Rank isn’t that good of a skill indicator anyway.

Also being a mouse player has nothing to do with it, I play with mouse and so do many other players much better than me.
ainkeK
No it is not wrong. I have more playtime than you and yet my top play is only 112 PP and is only 4.8 stars. If anything, I'm the one improving slow.