forum

League of Legends Mafia (GAME OVER - Blue Team Victory!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
fartownik
BRBP please don't die like last time.
tiper
/in
Tsukasa
inb4 BRBP claims scum again
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
Kanye West
Jester is generally a terrible role to use unless your entire setup centers around it.

but it's always a possibility
Tsukasa
Ah god kanye please don't use a bastard role. ;w;

And I trust you with my role PM (Or because I really don't play LoL :3 )
tiper
Going to be interesting, I think.
Lincolm

Sakura wrote:

In LoL that only happens in Blind pick :P
I always do blind pick... Damn you blind pick!

Kanye West wrote:

Jester is generally a terrible role to use unless your entire setup centers around it.
I can pick Baron Nashor? 8-)
fartownik
Maybe you should advertise the game through some regular mafia players?
Topic Starter
Kanye West

Lincolm wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

I can pick Baron Nashor? 8-)
lol, baron nashor the jester

yeah i'll try to advertise it

edit: those says he's in.
Lincolm
Dunno but I'm hoping JInx and Nyquill can come back to play. Oh Also pieguy and Makar. Also NoHitter actually... Who again? I really forget. Oh, Quaraezha. Any one again?
Nyquill
Well seeing flu season is over.

I think I can stay active this time.

/in
ReVeNg3r
'kay
lemme join. :D
Cyclohexane
In.

I am NOT going to know what the hell I'm doing, but that's only fitting with how I play League anyway.
Konei
I'm in, yea.
tiper
Awwwww yeah
Topic Starter
Kanye West
Alright, we have our 15. Sending role PM's out, confirm in thread once you received yours.
NoHitter
If you need anyone to bounce your ideas on/ check the balance of the setup, feel free to talk to me.
Watching this game.
those
Is there tower dive, negating tower hugging?
Sakura
/confirm

Mod wrote:

Identity and number of power roles will not be revealed.
So I guess you won't get your answer.
Lincolm
Confirm.
Nyquill
Tower dive would have a fail rate if it existed anyways (would make sense).

Confirm.
Topic Starter
Kanye West

those wrote:

Is there tower dive, negating tower hugging?
No, in the sense that mafia don't have a specific tower dive ability.

Tower hugging is equivalent to a one-shot doctor protection on oneself.
Konei
Confirming.
ReVeNg3r
Confirm
those
Confirming
DakeDekaane
Confirming ~
Irreversible
confirming o:
fartownik
Let's do this.
tiper
Confirmed~
Topic Starter
Kanye West
Four more to confirm, then we're good to go.
VoidnOwO
Confirming
Raging Bull
Confirm
Tsukasa
Subscribed.

/confirm
Hika
/confirm
Topic Starter
Kanye West
"Welcome to Summoner's Rift!"

The message flashes on your screen, but you notice something is immediately different: it is nighttime. The Rift is covered in a shroudlike darkness, with the faint moonlight barely piercing it. The rejuvenating aura of the fountain is also gone, leaving you completely helpless. Finally, you have lost the common vision of your teammates, leaving you feeling completely alone. A message appears in your chat:

420baylyfe (Teemo): I'm going to steal their blue buff guys, watch this pr0 playz

Thirty seconds later, another message flashes on your screen:

"Purple Team has drawn first blood!"

Teemo - N0 - first blooded

Day 1 Start: Voting deadline in 96 hours.
It takes eight votes to hammer.
fartownik
Vote: ReVeNg3r
Sakura
I'm gonna go with my gut feeling and
vote: Those
tiper
Vote: Raging Bull
fartownik
inb4 everyone votes a different person and everyone has 1 vote until the end of the day (not really but would be funny).
Nyquill
Teemo was not maknoon level rip.

Vote: Konei
Lincolm
Let's bounce!

Vote : Dakedekaane
Tsukasa
Vote: Those

Obviously
DakeDekaane
Vote: fartownik
fartownik

Tsukasa wrote:

Obviously
I see progress.
tiper

Kanye West wrote:

420baylyfe (Teemo): I'm going to steal their blue buff guys, watch this pr0 playz

Thirty seconds later, another message flashes on your screen:

"Purple Team has drawn first blood!"
best teemo euw
Tsukasa
Policy lynch those? :3
Hika
Vote: Tsukasa

gonna mix up shit for a little
ReVeNg3r
Vote: Nyquill
those

Tsukasa wrote:

Policy lynch those? :3
Vote: No lynch

Yeah! /o/

Will be back later today :3
fartownik
What the heck those. SINCE WHEN YOU WRITE EMOTICONS?
Tsukasa
OMG those. Don't you learn?

Silly scum
fartownik
What's the point of the no-lynch anyway? In the previous game the reason was being scum, so what's the reason here? Oh, right.
Hika

Tsukasa wrote:

OMG those. Don't you learn?

Silly scum
Well you see, if he was truly scum, he'd probably jump on a townie that's been voted the most already but that's me.
continue with your no lynch thing
fartownik
Unvote
Vote: those
DakeDekaane
You guys are fast ;_;

Unvote
Vote: those
No lynching, who knows who will be his target. And Hika defending him, so yeah, we got a nice pair here.
Tsukasa
Oh god... Now I'm scared of an RVS quicklynch.

I do like this wagon though <3
fartownik
Well, Hika might be defending him, but that's just another deep WIFOM. That's how this game works in the very beginning: random votes, votes for silly reasons and seeing a scum absolutely everywhere.
Raging Bull
lol voting for those because of no lynch like last game. okay.

Also hi.

those
Tsukasa was telling me to policy vote, so I threw that 'obligatory' no lynch vote like I did last game (which ends up being changed before the day ends, by the way).
fartownik

Raging Bull wrote:

lol voting for those because of no lynch like last game. okay.

Also hi.

Yea. Hope this time he doesn't claim cop (HEH).
Raging Bull
Well then again he was mafia :|

And what do you mean policy vote?
Tsukasa

those wrote:

Tsukasa was telling me to policy vote, so I threw that 'obligatory' no lynch vote like I did last game (which ends up being changed before the day ends, by the way).
Policy lynch = Lynch a person without real case. i.e. alsways scum/Always hurts town/because he's annoying

And you know... because you'll end up scum when you claim cop ;)
Tsukasa
Policy vote... Policy lynch... Whatever
those
I don't really know, I just assumed Tsukasa meant "where is your obligatory vote" in some sort of joking manner.
VoidnOwO
Sakura
@BRBP: Please use an EBWOP/EBWODP next time, I rather have that than take my chances at you editing something else.
And well I don't see where Hika's coming from, most ppl had 1 vote except those, so it seems like it's the better wagon atm.
VoidnOwO
Konei
Vote: DakeDekaane
tiper
those, Dake... Who's next?
Still keepin' my RV.
fartownik
@BRBP: "those is less likely to be scum becaue he was scum previous game hurr durr" - no. There's exactly the same chance. Also voting by the probability of the person being inactive isn't very clever. I'm still voting those since he seems to reflect the choices he made in the previous game.
Cyclohexane
CONTENT

posting to prove I am here, will elaborate on the game once I've read everything.
VoidnOwO
Sakura
It isn't a reason to vote I admit, but those is doing the exact same things he did on his scum game so why shouldn't I believe he's scum this game?

I said gut feeling because it was a random vote, after seeing his actions im more inclined to leave my vote there.
Nyquill
I'm keeping my vote for now, konei is the only one who hasn't said anything except for a vote.
Irreversible

I can definetly feel some evil stuff there D:
Sakura

Irreversible wrote:

Can you elaborate on said "evil stuff"?
VoidnOwO
Lincolm
How's it goin'? I become crazy with this Those and those noun. :lol:

By the way, Those probably town.

@Fart : Why you vote Those?
@Hika : Why if he is scum, then he jumps to other townie that's been voted most? So, if he jumps to Dake now, he is scum?
@Dake : Where Hika defend Those?
@BRBP : Why you defend Those? What's the bad in Dake's post?
@Nyquill : What do you think about Raging Bull and Tiper? Maybe you want to tell also about Revenger and Dake.

P-Edit : I'm writing my post.
VoidnOwO
tiper
Why D1 is so boring sometimes?...
Hika
Linc, I'm merely just throwing a very single minded assumption to get the game a little more interesting D1. Actually, anyone has the chance of being scum until we see the lynch and the night kill, obviously. Picking at random is what 12/15 of us are doing and I personally don't think those would be a good candidate as scum this early in the game.

Also, I don't think I'm defending those in any way, so how does it seem that way?
Sakura

tiper wrote:

Probably because no one has much to go on
ReVeNg3r

BRBP wrote:

I also don't really want people to vote for Nyquill because of his inactivity
to this i would only say ,smooth river washes away its bank.

Altough not always.
tiper

Sakura wrote:

tiper wrote:

Indeed.
Lincolm
Time to introduce myself.

BRBP wrote:

I'm just really sick of your way of playing. You quickly skim through posts and ask questions that have already been answered, but when you're asked something, all we get is "I'm waiting for these guys to reply first", then you ask something again. Do you even try to think about what other people mean before you ask them?

I won't be answering any of your questions after this unless I change my mind about you. Most likely that won't happen though.

I didn't defend those in particular, I defended a person who was accused of being scum because of something that was most likely a misunderstanding. I don't have an opinion on if he's town or scum, I just wanted to point out that one thing. I also don't really want people to vote for Nyquill because of his inactivity in the previous game either, I just said that it seems like a better option to me, if we "had to" vote for someone.
Firstly, your never told your reason why you defend Those. Your post said because probably he misunderstood Tsukasa's post. Yes, I did see that and I did see Those's explanation. But the important question, why you defend him? You never said you had townread in Those. What if Those is lying scum? Your defend more likely white-knighting in my eyes, but before I judge something like that, I want to know your response. Why I'm waiting? When you know what in my mind, if you're scum, you can made-up your answer. If I keep questioning like that, why I should ask question?

No one vote Nyquill because his inactivity any way. Why you get that assumption? If you think because the previous game, it was because I was sheeping NoHitter.

Hika wrote:

Linc, I'm merely just throwing a very single minded assumption to get the game a little more interesting D1. Actually, anyone has the chance of being scum until we see the lynch and the night kill, obviously. Picking at random is what 12/15 of us are doing and I personally don't think those would be a good candidate as scum this early in the game.

Also, I don't think I'm defending those in any way, so how does it seem that way?
Hika probably town also.

I don't say you're defending Those by the way.

tiper wrote:

Sakura wrote:

Why both of you don't start questioning people right now to make this more interesting?
DakeDekaane

Lincolm wrote:

Maybe not properly defending, but still may throw some connection.

Hika wrote:

Well you see, if he was truly scum, he'd probably jump on a townie that's been voted the most already but that's me.
continue with your no lynch thing

BRBP wrote:

I didn't defend those in particular, I defended a person who was accused of being scum because of something that was most likely a misunderstanding.
What if he ends up being scum and performs a NK on you and maybe reducing the suspects on him? Who knows, but w/e, I'm paranoid at all.

This is really chaotic and I'm really confused now. Throwing some thoughts after reading again.
  1. Was Tsukasa trying to lead the wagon on those? Why?
    He looked too entusiast about it.
  2. those no lynching, maybe waiting to jump in leading wagon.
    Following Tsukasa's game?
BRBP and Hika are somehow defending those, but I'm still not sure if any of them are with him now or it's just my imagination.

Waiting for shy guys and lurkers to give their opinions. Keeping my vote on those.
Irreversible

Sakura wrote:

Irreversible wrote:

Can you elaborate on said "evil stuff"?
What do you mean by elaborate? Don't really get the sense of it |:
Lincolm

DakeDekaane wrote:

Lincolm wrote:

Maybe not properly defending, but still may throw some connection.
What do you think about Hika's explanation in here?
Lincolm

Irreversible wrote:

What do you mean by elaborate? Don't really get the sense of it |:
She told you to explain what do you mean with "Evil Stuff" that you wrote.
Irreversible
It's in my senses, whoosh
Sakura
Because that's totally not scummy at all! I'll keep my FoS on those, but right now i think I want something better than "It's in my senses" from you.
vote: Irreversible
VoidnOwO
Irreversible

Sakura wrote:

Because that's totally not scummy at all! I'll keep my FoS on those, but right now i think I want something better than "It's in my senses" from you.
vote: Irreversible
Well, I think you're kind of defending those then, what's behind it? It seems like you're planning something, obviously you seem to be the real evil-ish thing :o Let's see how it envolves.
ReVeNg3r

BRBP wrote:

What?
hm??
Sakura

Irreversible wrote:

Sakura wrote:

obviously you seem to be the real evil-ish thing
If that's how you think then why aren't you voting me? being too careful about an OMGUS vote? for what reason?
Sakura
EBWODP: Gah messed up the tags... yay
Konei
Actually.

Unvote: DakeDekaane
Vote: Sakura
Irreversible

Irreversible wrote:

Sakura wrote:

obviously you seem to be the real evil-ish thing
If that's how you think then why aren't you voting me? being too careful about an OMGUS vote? for what reason?

fine then :3

Unvote: those

you wanted it :o here you go~
tiper
Okay, I'm going to change my RV
Unvote
show more