forum

Zarfots Intro (Been playing for couple of months)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zarfots
Hi my name is Zarfots. I'm 14 years old and from the UK.
I like trains, cats and just hardcore gaming.
I've been playing osu! for a while since January and got addicted towards this game that i can't even catch up with my school work.
A player called Starzd introduced to the game and i've been playing ever since. Btw Starzd came out and told me the other day that he is gay.
If anyone wants to talk to me my skype is zarfots and feel free to invite me to any games, btw i am a mouse player and not really a pro osu player. I would love to make new osu friends.
Peace. ;)

Skype - Zarfots
Starry-
someone ban this guy already D;
Topic Starter
Zarfots
Aha you ask people to tp farm for you.
Zalaria
Lol trains XD Welcome! I too started playing osu! back in January. Been 5 months now and I don't think I'm very pro xp Gawd I too am so addicted that I've had to cram my schoolwork lol, and I am also a hardcore gamer. Who knows, we could become good friends! :D
Topic Starter
Zarfots
Lol thanks :)
Yukari Tsuki
:) Hiya & Welcome. I only came around here in April but I'm just as addicted if not more. If it wasn't for parents telling me to do my schoolwork and study I would be on osu all day everyday! I can't stop no matter how much I try. Hope we can be friends!
Topic Starter
Zarfots
Hope we can :D
Add me on skype so we can get in a call
_MLX3
HI ZARFOTS!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
nanda2009
Welcome to the community, Zarfots.
Tetrace
Hi Zarfots, it's very nice too meet you!
Welcome to the awesome community of Osu!
I feel your pain with the schoolwork for sure. I started playing Osu! about 2 weeks before my second semester finals started this year which is just enough time for the addiction to sink in -_- Often found myself taking "study breaks" to play osu.