forum

Neopets

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zerostarry

If anyone wants stuff, don't be afraid to ask :)
Ekaru
Can I please have food money for my doggy? >_>

rust45 wrote:

Decided to see if I could remember my account's password. For some reason my account doesn't even exist anymore.
They used to clean up inactive accounts once every few years. :P
Clypeus_old
Oh lord. Probably going to get back into this again.
those

Ahhh... still stocks and Food Club daily.
Kanye West
lolz

Topic Starter
Jinxy
Holy crud how long did it take you guys to get this much?

I'm trying earning from stocks and habitarium, but not really sure how food club works.

All I ever wanted when I was young was the secret lab and a non-basic pet.
those
If we keep this thread active, I can post Food Club advice daily if I remember to do it
Nyquill

Kanye West wrote:

lolz

Get on my level.

This very account was frozen twice. I got unbanned one time from a mass unbanning for some reason. Then I proceeded to bot the shit out of money tree.
Zerostarry
Quite a long time ago I used to restock.

I wish there were more RMT opportunities for this game. I don't have use for any of this, really...
Kanye West

Nyquill wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

lolz

Get on my level.

This very account was frozen twice. I got unbanned one time from a mass unbanning for some reason. Then I proceeded to bot the shit out of money tree.
lol @ botting neopets

Topic Starter
Jinxy
Could someone help me find any shop selling a Broken Mirror Charm on the shop wizard?
those
those

So, did anyone Food Club?
Topic Starter
Jinxy
A neopets account is like aged cheese or something, you can do so little with a newbie account. 52 max bet for Food Club herpderp

I found an old-ish account of mine though (name jinxyjem, how the fuck did I not check that)

Neopets allows side accounts, but is pretty anal about it with it's rules, so I'm gonna do some research to see if I can change over
those
Here are my Food Club bets for today: http://puu.sh/2TZrU.png
Yesterday I made 18:10; hopefully I can do better today!

Anyway, it's surprising how much you can make just by playing flash games. If you manage to scrape up 15k a day, you can invest that into the stockmarket daily without withdrawing from your bank account!
those
If you followed my bets for Food Club above, you will have made a 4:1 return :D

Topic Starter
Jinxy
Apparently I revisited neopets 3 years ago as "mileavim", and my near ancient "jinxyjem" has been banned.

Meh, a 38-month-old account's better than nothing.
Topic Starter
Jinxy
Bump to say Altador Cup's started, if anyone still cares

Joined Darigan.
GolGate
Apparently, I also have a Neopets account.

How does one play this again?
Topic Starter
Jinxy
I've seen a few playstyles in the past week.

Casual: Play games for neopoints, buy stuff for your pets and treat them as real pets, etc
Less-casual: Find ways to get lots of neopoints, then pimp up your pet to the max with paintbrushes... or let them rot in the bank.
Balls-out insane: Join a plot/event and proceed to play the same thing for hours each day so your team can win
Dooms
Ahhh... I'm gonna start this, since I never really got into the site but loved the adorable plushies XD.

osudooms is my username (creative right?) :3. Now to figure out how this site works lol.
Topic Starter
Jinxy
Added the guides that I follow for daily stuff in first post.
Zerostarry

giving this away
those
WHAT
Topic Starter
Jinxy
Did you win it or buy it?

While I would love that thing for the sake of having a morphing potion, tbh I don't like gelerts that much and would probably sell/trade it for another pet

EDIT: Woha, just got my Korbat zapped Transparent. What do you guys think of his customization (which may or may not be reference to a certain new character of a certain bullet hell game)?

EDIT2: Nevermind, zapped spotted. I'm trying to see if I can get Wraith.