forum

Stop saying fries are French

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
alice soft
Bonsoir,
Now that I've caught a few's attention,
I'll just copy and paste tids and bits of my talk page since I can. And make it seem as if I didn't.
And I might not be active on forum for now, so don't learn everything I've written by heart immediately if you're a stalker.

>sure I'll read what you've written
SPOILER
Hi osu! addicts/casuals and mongooses,
Have known osu! for a couple of years due to yt&touhou but only tried it out like 2 days ago.
I liked it a lot. Need to start using keyboard for faster click portions though if I take into account the faster bpms/difficulties I wish to tackle in the future. Horrible 10 y.o mouse here.

So outside of osu!, I have a large amount of interests (open mind is to blame, whereismyfreetime) with music being a main part of it.
Less ambiguous.
In no order: Jazz, rock, classical (from classical to contemporary, not Finissy contemporary though, eugh), metal, j/kpop, rap, electronic (include 100 varieties), vocaloid even.
Mixed with VNs, anime, gaming, and swimming. I pretty much shift between the first three bi-monthly or something. Although as osu! unites all three, I'm worried I won't see an end to it too soon.
I'd also add drinking to that list but minors view this forum so I won't, yw.

More importantly,
>I'm interested in doing original music collab works with beatmap makers in the future. peppy has told me this doesn't seem to happen often (or at all?), mainly making original tracks dedicated to osu which would be free and available on osu! with a matching beatmap.
I personally have too many options available when making music (2 scenarios: I have an idea straight away or it just develops from a "oh this sounds good" ), so depending on what kind of map a mapper (this unusual vocabulary still seems so weird to me) wants to make (have such a tempo, such a beat, such a groove, etcetc), the musician(s) would have try to work on making something in regulation with the beatmap maker's idea. Yes, this is sort of opposite to how free composing is, but doing this imo can also be beneficial.
I like the idea of not only making my own music but what others can come up with but cannot make themselves due to limited time/resources, and osu! might make this work out quite well.
Let's say one wants to make something insane but isn't finding a good track to use? I think this is why it could work, and hopefully other musicians (beginner or advanced, it doesn't matter) here will be interested in this as well.

That's what matters, but as of right now I'll be too busy with osu! and piano so no, I won't collab right away. I need to get used to osu!'s possibilities as well which will be necessary to understand someone else's ideas, it's still a new game to me as of now. Once that's settled with, I'll prob bring this up in the appropriate forum anyway, so just keep this in mind or find someone ready to do this.
That reminds me, my guitars and bass have been picking up dust ;A;

Oh right, fries are Belgian.
And pardon the possible bad grammar and abuse of parentheses, the latter is a bad habit of mine in more than one sentence long forum posts.

>Nvm, it's too long, I have tracks to FC
SPOILER
tl;dr version: Hi, I like traps.

Have a good day, etcetc. I have tracks to FC.
creampuff
Well, lucky for you I'm a trap. I'm sure we'll get along swimmingly. I'll be seeing you around though, right? Right.

Ok bye.
Topic Starter
alice soft
Orly? We will if that's the case, I won't mind you stalking me either. And yes you will dw, just not in osu! sections where I don't have anything to add to for now.
_MLX3
HI!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Tetrace
Hi Torappu, Nice to meet you!!
That's one hell of an intro, nice job *highfives*
Welcome to Osu and it's amazing community and I hope you have fun!!
Topic Starter
alice soft
Duck's hyperness scares me...
jk, nice salute gif, thank you.

Thank you as well 4Aces, nice to meet you too. I most likely will continue to have fun even if it becomes srs business with challenges, if I ever get to such a point :p
skibblesx
if this is an essay here's your MLA formatting
vizzy
Welcome to the community~
Topic Starter
alice soft
@skib: Too lazy for MLA format, haven't done that in years now. I miss philosophy essays.

And ty vizzy.
Kanye West
Of course fries aren't French, silly.

They're FREEDOM FRIES! 'MURRICA!

welcome to the community, pls refer to ducky's better introduction thingy.
Cyclohexane
Holy clamperls.

Someone from France with a proficient level of English, what do you know, they do exist after all!
And yes must completely disregard the fact that you've already posted in the French subforum also because clearly only the english-speaking community counts

So yeah hopefully you won't completely be scared off by the community(ies) since you actually seem like an interesting dude.
Welcome 'ere, hope to see you around.
Vish024
Welcome and I hope you're not another godamned PSG fan.
bmin11

LaVolpe024 wrote:

Welcome and I hope you're not another godamned PSG fan.
It's not polite to go around assuming the person to be a PSG fan

Also, welcome! I hope you are not another goddamned PSG fan.
Yafutsufa

torappu wrote:

Bonsoir,

SPOILER

Have a good day, etcetc. I have tracks to FC.
O.O a traps lover
Topic Starter
alice soft
^Mariya bset.

Ty for the welcome all.
Managed to fc with dt/hr/hd/fl SSrank my first track earlier this week, >proud
So what if it was on easy ;a;

@Lavolpe&bmin: Y'all haters.
jk, all the psg/om/ol fans I've known in middle/high school eurk'd me away from supporting any club.
Didn't meet such people in uni thankfully.
I don't even like soccer nowadays, y'all are cray fanatics.
half jk

@Mr Color: tell me about it, frenchies are horrible with other languages. Must be something in your genes.
Bad educational system is a boring reason so let's ignore that.
I've only been living in France for 2 years, grew up in usa and other places in French schooling system though so it's still my first language.
I'm not used to going to fr websites/forums so I'll only be checking that subforum periodically ww.
Stefan

torappu wrote:

SPOILER
Be my friend.