forum

osu!spreadsheet - a tool for exporting play data to .xlsx

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Orisgeinkras
Hello fellow circle-clickers!
I made this project because it was something I was sad did not already exist. It currently does not require the API Oauth to work.

Essentially, this program takes data from your profile and generates a spreadsheet in .xlsx form, which can then be used to make useful graphs about your play info. As a data analysis nerd, I was having trouble receiving this data in a workable format, so I made this tool to aid in that effort.

The spreadsheet includes the rank of the top 100 plays, their difficulty (in stars), the pp worth of the play, how much pp that is after weight, and the weight percent.

With instructions on how to use this tool, check the README.md on Github.
Download here.

To add:
  1. Spreadsheet template to paste data into to receive a pre-made graph.
  2. More data

The data imported into Google Sheets, with chart made by hand. I intend for the tool to be able to generate the graph in the future, or at least have a template for date to be pasted into.

Update! 10/21/2021
A GUI has been added! This is no longer a Python Script unusable to most! It now exists as a Windows executable file, which can be found on the github under the releases section! Enjoy!
SouringEagle
Dude this is an awesome program! I got the data from my best plays from the Osu! gamemode successfully. I was wondering how might I adjust the code to collect data from the Osu!mania gamemode instead of Osu!

Thanks!
Jacques Chirac

SouringEagle wrote:

Dude this is an awesome program! I got the data from my best plays from the Osu! gamemode successfully. I was wondering how might I adjust the code to collect data from the Osu!mania gamemode instead of Osu!

Thanks!
Looking at the "https://osu.ppy.sh/users/" + userID + "/scores/best?limit=50" in question used to get your best scores, it looks like it's taking the best scores form your main gamemode. If you want this to work for your mania plays, just switch your main gamemode to mania, run the script and it should work fine.

great program btw
SouringEagle
Thanks!