forum

Osu!'s New Performance Point System: Skill Point System... [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1
Topic Starter
DJKero
This is a suggestion, I'll be glad if someone say their thoughts about this, and know that this is a Formula I made very fast and it needs to be verified and perfectioned first, but; the point of the post is more about the Idea this Formula holds up in the contents of itself.

DJ Kero wrote:

New Performance Point System: Skillish Point System. [By: Kero]

(Accuracy x 10) + (Score / 1 000)

Result of above x [ESDS]

Result of above / Play Count until Record / 10 000

ESDS (Exact Song Difficulty System):

(HP Drain Rate Value + Circle Size Value + Approach Rate Value + OverAll Difficulty Value)

Result of above x [ (Circle Notes x 10) + (Slider Notes x 8) + (Spinners x 5) ]

Result of above / [ASL]

ASL (Active Song Lenght):

Active Song Lenght should be the Active time on the beatmap.

This excludes Spinners and Break time, So:

Song Lenght in Seconds - (Spinners+Breaks Lenght in Seconds)
deadbeat
peppy isn't looking for a new ranking/skill system. feel free to discuss this to death, but it won't get added sorry
Topic Starter
DJKero

deadbeat wrote:

peppy isn't looking for a new ranking/skill system. feel free to discuss this to death, but it won't get added sorry
Well, basically like I said, the point is to, if Peppy see this post, and he didn't think of this variables I've in the formula or he didn't applied them in this way, maybe he can give a try to apply this variables to the current PP system itself, you know that it's in constant changes, so I think any new Idea, if Peppy didn't done it yet, can help to improve the system itself...

The name is most likely to call the atention and don't get ignored so easily... Ya'Know ;)

I don't want to Peppy implement things that he don't want to... Just, I'm giving my Ideas that maybe, Peppy didn't had in this way, etc...

Call it "insipiration" or something like that...
peppy