forum

question about kroytz's sdvx map

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Geum Hui
aight hear me out, so im a huge fan of kroytz's map (specifically his SDVX maps) and i just don't get why people hate on those maps so much. they're prolly one of the most beautiful maps that has ever been made. can someone explain?
Zelzatter Zero
It's personal preference. Some say it's bad because of the lack of playability, some say it's alright. Honestly just follow what you like and not be influenced by the other.
Topic Starter
Geum Hui

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

It's personal preference. Some say it's bad because of the lack of playability, some say it's alright. Honestly just follow what you like and not be influenced by the other.
tbh the "it's unplayabe" is kinda a bs to me. just look at apparition when it's making it's towards ranked status, shit ton of people also said "it's not playable pls dont be ranked" keep in mind it's only 8*. players improve overtime. in the future some player might be able to set the first pass on last resort or the first SS on fallen.
Narrative
It's all opinion and personal preference. For me, I think Kroytz's maps are alright, but that's just my opinion and you don't have to agree with it, and people also do not have to agree with you either

Also, saying their maps are unplayable isn't really a bs statement considering that they have one the hardest maps in the ranked section currently and a few even get to the point of passing it
DeletedUser_13957006
Asphiee

Aiq wrote:

This is Mapping

"Exceed the boundary, create impossibility and don't give give a damn about what they say. " - dat random mapper 2021