forum

Performance points

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jaxalotl
Can anyone recommend some maps that have some high PP? If so please reply with the map link.

Thank you very much <3 :D
TocoToucan
Any ranked [hard](even without mods) should give you PP on your current rank.
Purple
Check the profiles for the top ranking playes, look at their top performance scores, then go from there.
Topic Starter
Jaxalotl
Thank you people :D
Starry-
Decent acc on HDHR hards give you so much pp it's unreal. Just look around really.
*omg you have the same avi as my youtube channel wut o:*
Dekonare
Usually Super Mario, Final Fantasy and Sonic maps gives you a lot of PP. With mods they'll give you more and more PP of course.
Icyteru
HD + HR on hards is usually too hard.
Starry-

[AirCoN] wrote:

HD + HR on hards is usually too hard.
Nah. Once you get used to them, (around a few days to a week), most become pretty easy.
boat
Learn to keep a high acc with DT and you'll get even more.
Soarezi
Don't play for PP, i did... and i sometimes still do, it's pointless in my opinion. It's really tempting though, i admit.
boat
Click circles for "fun" ? lmao
Loves
The only reason I play this game is to beat others.
Soarezi
There's no point in farming, if you keep farming for pp, in the end you'll end up in a rank where the others are significantly better than you.
boat
Playing for ranks isn't necessarily farming. As you're required to beat opposition higher ranked than you to get higher up, you're forced to get high ranks on more contested stuff, and as such you improve.
buny

Soarezi wrote:

There's no point in farming, if you keep farming for pp, in the end you'll end up in a rank where the others are significantly better than you.
there's no point in getting a ton of a lot better if you can't get ranks to express that skill level difference either.
maal

boat wrote:

Learn to keep a high acc with DT and you'll get even more.
DT Masterrace
Rokk

buny wrote:

Soarezi wrote:

there's no point in getting a ton of a lot better if you can't get ranks to express that skill level difference either.
Why not? If someone really gets a ton better, then the pp should come automatically, without farming.
boat

Teraku wrote:

Why not? If someone really gets a ton better, then the pp should come automatically, without farming.
That's not how the system works. Being good means absolutely nothing unless you prove it and perform well in comparison to the others.