forum

How many are hemophobic here?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asphiee
I'm kinda curious if hemophobia is a common case globally or not since I'm also hemophobic.

Just imagining a bloody or gruesome scenario or stuffs make me dizzy or nearly pass out. Also, I want to know your worst experience and stuff.
rematyar
hmm, for me, i dont think so.
But, I do feel hard to breath everytime i imagine things like that.

I think it's pretty common actually
Topic Starter
Asphiee

Pararunten wrote:

hmm, for me, i dont think so.
But, I do feel hard to breath everytime i imagine things like that.

I think it's pretty common actually
like seeing a syringe makes you dizzy or seeing a bit of blood makes anyone faint? im talking to that extreme
Phantonym
my stupid ass for a moment reads hemophobic as homophobic
Zelzatter Zero

Phantonym wrote:

me as well...
Topic Starter
Asphiee

Phantonym wrote:

i somehow expected this
Kolmas

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Phantonym wrote:

me as well...
same

anyway back to topic i am not hemophobic but i guess the reason of scaring blood is that your mind correlate it with physical suffering and loss of life and by instinct you would want to avoid it and so triggering you to feel scared (personal thought, not an expert)
SilentWuffer
am I the only person that thought this said homophobic
WitherMite

RyanTheWolf wrote:

am I the only person that thought this said homophobic
no, as you can see in the 4 posts above yours
Nuuskamuikkunen
I find it strange, do you panic with blood tests or minor injuries as well? Known a case like that.
Topic Starter
Asphiee

eblf2013 wrote:

I find it strange, do you panic with blood tests or minor injuries as well? Known a case like that.
Not to that point tho, but yea there was a case when I injured myself bleeding and that thick blood gushing out made me pass out but I guess anemia was also part of that. Most instances that it happens is when I see someone's blood, like in the movies or in real life, it gives me short convulsion like how a chicken does when it's throat is lacerated with a knife after blacking out. Or just someone mentioning the word blood will make my head spin and dizzy
ShinRun
I’m fine with blood and stuff
bih_
i love gore in art but irl it’s ew
Leigh Leigh
I'm kind of the opposite, I'm never affected by blood.
dong
Im not hemophobic but I am homophobic =^_^=

joke
qwt

dong wrote:

Im not hemophobic but I am homophobic =^_^=

joke
Same
mulraf
blood is no biggy but i really don't like guts (except the one from berserk) and stuff that sounds/looks painfull. pain is bad, kids.
ILUVLEBANON
why did i read that as homophobic
AccountWontWork
I am more afraid of going to the doctor for surgery than seeing my whole leg bleeding, true story BTW
Zelzatter Zero

AccountWontWork wrote:

I am more afraid of going to the doctor for surgery than seeing my whole leg bleeding, true story BTW
ayyy scared of surgery gang
show more