forum

Yo!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Kaze ]
Hello to the Osu! community and its dev team and players!

My name is Lloyd, I go by the name "Wind" or "Kaze" which means wind in Japanese, just in English Romaji, I use this name as much as possible on everything ^^
I'm a Student at the moment, but hope to starting over or stepping out for a year, on another course, because I havent enjoyed my current one, I'm also 19 years of age!
I saw the game being played on a few League of Legends streams that my friend was watching and I just clicked the link and watched. I thought screw it I'll download and give it a try a few days later, happens I enjoy it very much and hope to carry on playing for months, maybe years to come :D!

I enjoy playing video games in general, wathcing animé and reading manga, listening to and enjoying music, I dont know what I would do without music sometimes ^_^ things like that have helped me through alot, and gotten me through this year, as being away from everyone has given me time to think about life and things, so I kind of see things in a different light in a way now.

I hope I can meet alot of different and new people or friends here in-game or within its community!

Also what is the easiest best way to make a signature >> dimentions etc? I want to make my own with stuff that relates to my name and my favourite animes etc

Thanks for reading, ~ [ Kaze ]
_MLX3
HI!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Topic Starter
[ Kaze ]
Duckling is very ACTIVE it seems
_MLX3
Nope :3
Zalaria
Sounds like we both have a lot in common ^^ I'm a video game addict and love watching various anime <3 I'll be sure to add ya to my friends list ^w^ Maybe we could play a few rounds together :D

Lol I'm an active osu! player so you may see me on here quite often :3 (it's so addicting >.<)
TamaraMarie
Welcome to osu! and its forums, Lloyd! (Or Kaze if you prefer that, haha.) I'm pretty sure you and I will get along fine since I also enjoy video games, manga, anime, and of course, I LOVE music!

But anyway, nice to meet you! If you ever want to chat in-game, definitely don't hesitate, haha! XD

Also, on the matter of making your own signature: The dimensions depend on how big you want it, but of course, it should be relatively small so nothing is cut off. Here's some examples that I've had as signatures recently:

Now, if your question was referring to how to make a signature itself, I'd have to go a little more into depth. I used Photoshop to make my signatures.
Tetrace
You....I like you..because you like everything I like. You will find that most people here love anime/music/video games and such, its amazing.
WELCOME to the game that will eat away your time and you will love every second of it and the community that is really awesome.
Added you cause you are awesome sooooo hit me up sometimes or whatever.
Topic Starter
[ Kaze ]

Zalaria wrote:

Sounds like we both have a lot in common ^^ I'm a video game addict and love watching various anime <3 I'll be sure to add ya to my friends list ^w^ Maybe we could play a few rounds together :D

Lol I'm an active osu! player so you may see me on here quite often :3 (it's so addicting >.<)
We have already been acquainted it seems :D!
Topic Starter
[ Kaze ]

TamaraMarie wrote:

Welcome to osu! and its forums, Lloyd! (Or Kaze if you prefer that, haha.) I'm pretty sure you and I will get along fine since I also enjoy video games, manga, anime, and of course, I LOVE music!

But anyway, nice to meet you! If you ever want to chat in-game, definitely don't hesitate, haha! XD

Also, on the matter of making your own signature: The dimensions depend on how big you want it, but of course, it should be relatively small so nothing is cut off. Here's some examples that I've had as signatures recently:

Now, if your question was referring to how to make a signature itself, I'd have to go a little more into depth. I used Photoshop to make my signatures.

Thank you very much and thanks for the help with signatures I check it all out later in a few hours! I appreciate it :D
Topic Starter
[ Kaze ]

4-AcEs wrote:

You....I like you..because you like everything I like. You will find that most people here love anime/music/video games and such, its amazing.
WELCOME to the game that will eat away your time and you will love every second of it and the community that is really awesome.
Added you cause you are awesome sooooo hit me up sometimes or whatever.
Im glad to here that :> I just feel I'm an honest person and aint got much to hide really, and thanks Im sure it will eat my time as well XD but as long as I enjoy that time I dont mind it a bit :D
AlphaBetaGamma_old
Hi there~ :3