forum

Clever Introduction Title Here

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tetrace
Hi Everyone!! Everyone I've met through this game so far is SUPER awesome so I wanted to introduce myself and start getting more into the forums and the community. I'm 4-AcEs and I'm still relatively new to the game, having played for about a month, and I may or may not be completely addicted at this point. I am a computer science student(game design concentration) and video games, anime, and music are about all I do and Osu! is a wonderful combination of all of those! So add me in game, on steam, or anywhere else, I'm always up for hanging out and playing with other awesome people!
Babukus
Welcome to the osu forums, and community~ (^o^)/

Glad to know that you're having fun with the game. For me, it is pretty addictive.

I pretty much mostly only do things related to music, video games, anime, or some other thing (vns, manga), so that definitely makes the game even more fun and enjoyable.
_MLX3
HI!!!!!!
OMG YOU GOTTA CLICK THIS!!
I look forward to your future here on osu!!! I hope you have an AWESOME time here!

Let's be ACTIVE! We love ACTIVE (ACTTIVEE) users.

Really hope you enjoy your stay! Be sure to ask a Mod if you need anything!

click here <3
(: Ducky-kun!

ADIOS , LOVE!
Twaintoss
Welcome welcome.

I added you as friend because:

1. The cute profile pic.
2. The clever Introduction's title
3. The nice Introduction itself
4. The Rank you achieved in this short time tells me it will be fun playing with you in Multi.
Topic Starter
Tetrace

Twaintoss wrote:

Welcome welcome.

I added you as friend because:

1. The cute profile pic.
2. The clever Introduction's title
3. The nice Introduction itself
4. The Rank you achieved in this short time tells me it will be fun playing with you in Multi.
Great!! Ya I've been playing quite fiercely and managed to get a lot of pp. The multi in Osu! is a lot of fun and I do it quite often so I look forward to us playing :) As for the pic, it took me FOREVER to find one that I was happy with and after I cropped this one from a pic of Ritsu I had, I knew it was perfect!
TamaraMarie
Welcome to the forums! And whoa, you pro. Achieving that rank in that amount of time.

-adds as friend-
Topic Starter
Tetrace

TamaraMarie wrote:

Welcome to the forums! And whoa, you pro. Achieving that rank in that amount of time.

-adds as friend-
Whoa, hey thanks! :)

-also adds as friend-
musicguy007
Welcome!!!!!!
For me osu! is pretty addictive and I hope you spent some great time here and become a pro like they say ;)
I ll be glad to add you as a friend.
Topic Starter
Tetrace

musicguy007 wrote:

Welcome!!!!!!
For me osu! is pretty addictive and I hope you spent some great time here and become a pro like they say ;)
I ll be glad to add you as a friend.
Wonderful! Maybe someday we can reach that pro status :) Added you as well!
skibblesx
Yaaaaaaaaa I watch your stream! :D (poopself)

Good to see ya postin in the forums homie :)
Zalaria
*Looks at your rank* o.o Damn you are moving up the ranks really fast in such short time. Congrats! ^^ And welcome! *adds you to friends list*
Topic Starter
Tetrace

Zalaria wrote:

*Looks at your rank* o.o Damn you are moving up the ranks really fast in such short time. Congrats! ^^ And welcome! *adds you to friends list*
Why thank you very much :) *also adds as friend*
Topic Starter
Tetrace

skibblesx wrote:

Oh poop I was wondering when you were gonna show up here. Figured I'd start getting in to the community since I've enjoyed talking to everyone I've met through this game. And thanks for being a loyal stream viewer, and all around badass. :)
skibblesx

4-AcEs wrote:

skibblesx wrote:

Oh poop I was wondering when you were gonna show up here. Figured I'd start getting in to the community since I've enjoyed talking to everyone I've met through this game. And thanks for being a loyal stream viewer, and all around badass. :)
ohohoho anytime homie \m/ you're fun to play with and watch.

ALSO SORRY FOR BAILING OUT ON THAT ONE GIMMICK MAP

I turned of Storyboards and note skins... so xD
Topic Starter
Tetrace

skibblesx wrote:

ohohoho anytime homie \m/ you're fun to play with and watch.

ALSO SORRY FOR BAILING OUT ON THAT ONE GIMMICK MAP

I turned of Storyboards and note skins... so xD
Oh lol no worries. I keep that one in the repertoire to troll the viewers I play with on occasion :) Would have been no fun with everything turned off.