forum

» Hausen's Google Form GFX (Closed)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asahina Oleshev

✔️Leave your request here please!✔️

» Hey! This is a completely new thread for you, since I abandoned the old one. I decided to simplify the ways of your requests both for myself and for you, from now on I use Google Form in order to make your reqs much more convenient. Now you do not need to bother with the template for writing your requests, it is enough to answer a couple of questions, leave links, and send your request to me!

I only make beatmap banners if you are a very close friend of mine, you have at least one beatmap ranked or your map has been rated / nominated by bn, if you do not touch these criteria, I will take a look at your beatmap, if I like it or it will look rankable, maybe I'll make an exception for you.

If you don't like my work, please write to pm and tell me what I did wrong, if you have a good excuse, I'll make you a new beatmap / userpage banner. I try to do everything quickly so that everyone is happy.

Please have patience, I opened the thread for everyone and there will most likely be a lot of people, just wait and I will personally write to you at pm if I start doing work for you. Otherwise, I'll ignore you everywhere

<3
Tachyon
Hey I am in need of a very important animated banner. Please message me on discord at Tachyon#9667

Need a pack banner for a 200 file chordjack pack on osu!mania, one of the most popular pack series on the game Etterna. Need an animated banner to seal its high quality.
Zekao

Tachyon wrote:

Hey I am in need of a very important animated banner. Please message me on discord at Tachyon#9667

Need a pack banner for a 200 file chordjack pack on osu!mania, one of the most popular pack series on the game Etterna. Need an animated banner to seal its high quality.
Dude there is a google form for the request :/
PentagonGlxy
mine too :)
Topic Starter
Asahina Oleshev
closed
peaked this peep
Zekao (Beatmap banner)
AryaN- (Userpage banner)
Froskya (Beatmap banner)
volume (Beatmap banner)
0tstan (Beatmap banner)