forum

Plays by Gametype [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Simply put, on user profiles, i request that the play count is split into each gametype. (osu!, Taiko, and CtB)

Or maybe even having more stats than just a playcount for each, though i imagine something like that is planned for the future.
Derekku
Sounds like a great idea to me.

+1 Support :)
KawaiiLily
Agreement. Would be nice to have it. I wonder how many times i've played osu o.o
Gemi
To be honest I've never liked the fact that some of the stats are shared between the games so I definitely support this.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
quick bump so it doesn't get moved.
mattyu007
I believe peppy has said that there will be separate rankings for each game mode, although I'm not sure if that includes Play Count..
Sleep Powder
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Kitsunemimi
http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12870

EDIT: 100 POSTS YAAH!! (lol random when I'm only supposed to introduce a link...)
Topic Starter
Cyclone
That's about score. This is about plays.
Azure_Kite

Gemi wrote:

To be honest I've never liked the fact that some of the stats are shared between the games so I definitely support this.
I agree. It would be great if scores (and playcounts) were split into Osu!, Taiko and CtB Categories, instead of all lumped into one.
+1 support
qlum
i agree that taiko and fruits plays should not be added to the play count of osu
and also 100th post
Zekira
Support.
ToRMeNToR_84
Major Support.
Chacha17
+1 support (:
peppy
This is coming soon.
Ryuukun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Completed, etc.

I'm allowed to move this right?