forum

Is using tiny fruits/catcher on EZ consider cheating?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sheepo
I've read posts on an "EZ exploit" where the score bar would be used to cover half the screen to give the impression of higher AR. I found using skins with miniature fruits and catcher(like Hyper's) helpful in reading the mod by increasing the CS, but is this also considered an exploit?
[- -]
It's more of a "it depends" kind've situation and even challenges Nomod (and possible Hardrock?) with specific skins on how it can benefit the player to process the game to see fit.

I'd also say it's sort've subjective as well? I've found the normal skin size and ringed skins for EZ to be easier to play but I've also seen other players play with a different skin such as fully white circle (or squared beats?) where I cannot understand nor process like they can. I think this could also be applied every skin in the game as well including the skin for EZ to give the player the impression of high ar.

But I also think that the skin may give you a disadvantage since edge dashing is also a big thing that EZ players must learn if they want to go for bigger plays since the current pp meta favours that sort of playstyle.
Nikolai
yes
Chatie
yes
Zephirine
if you don't play EZ with big white borderless squares then you are doing something wrong