This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 11 Mei 2013 at 12:37:13

Artist: Chipzel
Title: Otis
Source: Super Hexagon
BPM: 135
Filesize: 6609kb
Play Time: 01:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hyper Hexagonest (5 stars, 224 notes)
Download: Chipzel - Otis
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Otis, by Chipzel. Soundtrack of Super Hexagon by Terry Cavanagh; the Hexagoner and Hyper Hexagoner modes'.

And I seriously mean that epilepsy warning.

Images by DigitalSyntax.

Notes, updates, and everything else!

Notes
- Must remember to change bitrate to 192 kbps. (Currently 320 kbps.)

Estimated progress
Hyper Hexagonest (Insane): 20%
Storyboard: 40%
Overall completion: 8%

Updates
Times in UTC+7.
Update 2 (11-May-2013, 12:38): Storyboard finalized. This is the most annoying storyboard, put accordingly with the most difficult difficulty. Storyboard depends on the difficulty :P
Update 1 (02-May-2013, 19:25): Making storyboard extremely annoying. I think I need to disable the storyboard before I finished putting all hit objects...
Update 0 (02-May-2013, 14:01): First submission.

Thanks to
- Nadeku: Confirm my timing
Nadeku_old
Hi, i believe your timing already perfect, try to play it at 25% rate to see what i mean.
Well, just continue your mapping, and have fun ^^
qwertykool
Second Opinion, you say? Timing Check is.... it's perfect, dude. Also, the storyboard isn't THAT intense; the only thing is that it is shifting from a red to a blue. I would get a BAT on that one, ask them. Qwerty likes guest maps :3 I may make one :D
Rizumu Tenshi
One thing I noticed that forces me to post without even touching the Download Beatmap button:

This is Otis, then you may want to add "EP" to the tags (no need to write the whole "Super Hexagon EP" to the tags, Super Hexagon is ALREADY in the source, hehe~ Super Hexagon EP is the album where you find the 3 songs Courtesy, Otis and Focus)

Maybe I think I should download this...
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.