forum

Im new here,a Question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
codereborn
when i play a song, there is a wheel where u have to spin spin spin right? after wards another note comes up and it is hard to travel to that note.
do you have a tip regarding that issue?
sCam
try to spin in the middle of the spinner circle, so you know where your cursor is. It'll make you recover easier.
buny
either spin faster and stop spinning earlier to ensure you have control before the next beat comes or spin much more stable.
Topic Starter
codereborn
Oh ok. But the problem is when it reaches that part,I tend to be very anxious and leaned forward to my PC ,then when I try to do in the circle,it always fails. As in it wil always go around the screen @.@
deadbeat
i used to spin until the spinner was nearly finished then stop spinning and get ready for the following hitcircle/slider. though that's a bit harder to do with the new default spinner :(
winber1
turn mouse precision off in windows (if necessary) this will help you greatly in spinning the center. if it already is off, well, suck it up and learn to spin in the center. you don't need to lean towards the pc, just stay calm and soon you will learn to know where your cursor is after spinning.
Topic Starter
codereborn

winber1 wrote:

turn mouse precision off in windows (if necessary) this will help you greatly in spinning the center. if it already is off, well, suck it up and learn to spin in the center. you don't need to lean towards the pc, just stay calm and soon you will learn to know where your cursor is after spinning.
Oh okay Ty :)
Zalaria

codereborn wrote:

Oh ok. But the problem is when it reaches that part,I tend to be very anxious and leaned forward to my PC ,then when I try to do in the circle,it always fails. As in it wil always go around the screen @.@
99% of the time when I do spinners I'm always leaned towards my computer as well. I can't help it xp
Topic Starter
codereborn

Zalaria wrote:

codereborn wrote:

99% of the time when I do spinners I'm always leaned towards my computer as well. I can't help it xp
Haha :lol: