forum

Winter 2021 vs Spring 2021

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Asphiee
In your personal opinion, how would you rate Spring 2021 release titles on a scale of 1 to 10? Were you disappointed or do you think that Spring 2021 has more good titles than Winter?

Personally, I think Winter really had the best releases than the current season. Aside from Fumetsu no Anata E, which I've been waiting for half a year to be aired, I think other titles I've seen so far is fairly average or just doesn't meet my personal standard.
ghoulybits
I'd rate what's currently releasing right now around a 5 or 6. I'm not necessarily disappointed, there just... Really isn't anything I'm looking forward to or interested in this season, which is strange since quite a few manga I enjoy are getting adaptations right now. I also haven't seen much hype at all for any show this season besides Nagatoro-san and maybe the TWEWY anime adaptation, which is weird. Maybe it's just because of who I follow on social media, but Winter 2021 shows seemed to be trending and my feeds every single day when they were airing and that just... isn't happening now. There haven't been any atrociously bad anime this season and I'm sure a lot of the anime airing are pretty good, I just can't feel any pull to watch them.
Topic Starter
Asphiee
yea, there are many adaptations airing but the hype is just not there, I used to ready my noodles for a midnight snack every Sunday just so I could watch Mushoku real-time. But Summer 2021 titles are promising since there're the 2nd cour of Slime and Mushoku in the season and some sequels of some fairly old animes like Date A Live (im not watching it tho).
PentagonGlxy
i vote Summer 2021 because it is summer by today, but I guess Spring 2021 is the only one upcoming this May or by this week.
Asian Warlord
i think the winter 2021 anime line up is better than spring cuz we got AOT, The Quintessential Quintuplets (NINO AND MIKU BEST WAIFU), JJK, REZERO, and more