forum

Friday Night Funkin' osu! Skin (Mania, Standard, Taiko, Catch.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Koraichu
I made an FNF skin for osu! Standard, Mania, Taiko, and Catch.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

(P.S. Copy and Paste the Taiko folder into your skin folder and enable "Use Taiko skin for Taiko mode in osu! itself.)

credits to swiftarcticfox, saltssaumure for helping get the skin working, and making the mania elements, respectively.

SCREENSHOTS:

davemillerdsaf
_JustLatte_
wow i like it
Topic Starter
Koraichu

UniCool210 wrote:

wow i like it
thank you very much! it took forever to get it working and my update post on forums was deleted so I had to edit this one, it's all a mess.
M4TTYN
beep boop
thelivingmango
how do i make it go downscroll?
arkfargon23
wwooooooww imma downlode it rn and see how it is. from the pics i see its SUPER COOL already :D
LORGG12
No c como descargarlo en google drive :T
Synka-
stop posting about fnf!11!1!
godboy8079
how do i download
TheLordMikeXD

LORGG12 wrote:

le das click derecho en donde pone mania :v
sansisameme
uhhhh how do i get the taiko skin?
ShiroCat_
how do i add it to osu?
skulldragonfran
ta bueno
kubito03
YaKiPlay
YEEEEEEEEES
Thank you, you are a god, but, how i can play whit thah skins?
furry hater

YaKiPlay wrote:

YEEEEEEEEES
https://mega.nz/file/Qv4wHSaC#0J4c3VFws57GHtZuJTsviENFERj2pLdE9TVPPEgM9X8

i made it into a osk to downlad easier
juancrack_YTS
i like it
Mistyw

Sombez wrote:

YaKiPlay wrote:

YEEEEEEEEES
https://mega.nz/file/Qv4wHSaC#0J4c3VFws57GHtZuJTsviENFERj2pLdE9TVPPEgM9X8

i made it into a osk to downlad easier

you are a legend thx!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coldtrigon66
Looks really cool. I'll make sure to download. I have a tiny suggestion tho. I think 7k would look better if all the arrows looked distinct. Something like this could work maybe
Fidumo

Koraichu wrote:

I made an FNF skin for osu! Standard, Mania, Taiko, and Catch.

DOWNLOAD IT HERE!

(P.S. Copy and Paste the Taiko folder into your skin folder and enable "Use Taiko skin for Taiko mode in osu! itself.)

credits to swiftarcticfox, saltssaumure for helping get the skin working, and making the mania elements, respectively.

SCREENSHOTS:
im making this
quote smaller so
it wont flood this forum topic
thanks, the first thing i did after i downloaded osu was getting this skin and now i use it all the time lol
dumsiq_ofc
perfeito

Coldtrigon66 wrote:

Looks really cool. I'll make sure to download. I have a tiny suggestion tho. I think 7k would look better if all the arrows looked distinct. Something like this could work maybe
yes, this will look much better, and isn't be hard for someone how can't find correct arrow easy
rubikscuber01
i cant download it
- Marco -

rubikscuber01 wrote:

i cant download it
To download it you have to click on "Funky Skin" and then click on "Download", you will get a zip. Then create a folder inside the Skins folder called "Funky Skin" then put the contents of the .zip file inside the "Funky Skin" folder. Restart osu! and it should work. Or you could rename the .zip file into .osk and drag that file and drop it on osu! and it will extract the skin automatically.

To the author of the skin: It's easier to export the skin by pressing the "Export as .osk" (from the settings) so that users can download the file and drop it directly into osu!. Just a suggestion :)

Jackwapo
a
Zero2299
Si fuera downscroll...
Ozol_old_1
To make it downscroll: Go to mania layout in settings (where you setup your keybinds) and under it there will be a button that says "Flip play field vertically (DDR style)" Click that and load into a song!

Hope this helped!
Enderplay800

LORGG12 wrote:

le debes de dar click derecho a la carpeta que dice mania y le das en descargar xd
elchorito
wooow
boysok456
how do you download the skin because it sends my to google drive when i press the link and there is no download button? can you help me?
BFFROMFNF_old_1

sansisameme wrote:

uhhhh how do i get the taiko skin?
SELECT THE "Use takio skin for takio" OPTION AT OPTIONS
osugodmaybe
bruh just click on it
dathifyh
This skin is good
valeriagamer

LORGG12 wrote:

X2 XD
SyntavGZ

_JustLatte_ wrote:

wow i like it
no
31Gabe

Coldtrigon66 wrote:

Turns out I made a mod of the skin that allows for 3DDX-style 7-key play. It's too bad there's no way to share two inputs in the same column like how the original game handled the down and up arrow inputs.

Not only that, I made yet another patch designed for diagonal arrow play, particularly for 3K (DDR Solo 2000), 5K (Pump It Up), 6K (DDR Solo games) and 7K (Dance Station 3DDX-style). Clicking here will download this patch. I also made sure to include the updated grading system (AA ranks on Sick full combos).

There is also the TechnoMotion-style 8K patch that can be downloaded here. I often separate these download links so osu! players can choose between the DDR Double-style 8K or TM-style 8K to their liking.

Screenshots:

Andr0id_theguy
Hey uh, not sure if anyone's even checking this now since it's been well, a year, but i might need some help downloading this, I dragged it into the Window with the Osu Files but the skin doesn't wanna work.
Stomiks

Andr0id_theguy wrote:

Hey uh, not sure if anyone's even checking this now since it's been well, a year, but i might need some help downloading this, I dragged it into the Window with the Osu Files but the skin doesn't wanna work.
Is it an .osz file? Double clicking it should automatically put it in the skins folder and it'll open osu! as your skin.
31Gabe
I made an update to my diagonal arrow mods for this skin. They can be downloaded here; DDR Double and TechnoMotion layouts are also included.

I had to update these patches to make the Up-Right arrow more visible and easily distinguishable, as the previous Up-Right arrow color can blend in with dark-colored backgrounds, making them harder to see.

As of 11 March 2023, I updated the patches to allow 4K on the left side, as well as 3K and 6K on the middle to accommodate 4:3 aspect ratio players. The TechnoMotion-style patch doesn't reposition the 3K, 4K and 6K columns. Not only that, I duplicated the "Miss" graphic and gave it the "skit" name to take effect of the censorship, and I made further modifications to the skin's INI file to use the "skit" graphic instead of the original explicit file.
Curruptedchaos
How do I get it to work?
PhantomOFate
This skin would be perfect if the words sick, good, bad,... didn't appear so big that make me hard to concentrate, which is really annoying. I hope that this will be fixed.
Mob_Pyscho
HOW WE ADD IT IN OSU BRO
Dioxidyx
it would be cool if there would be an 6k 7k and 9k skin (:
ceiling

- Marco - wrote:

rubikscuber01 wrote:

i cant download it
To download it you have to click on "Funky Skin" and then click on "Download", you will get a zip. Then create a folder inside the Skins folder called "Funky Skin" then put the contents of the .zip file inside the "Funky Skin" folder. Restart osu! and it should work. Or you could rename the .zip file into .osk and drag that file and drop it on osu! and it will extract the skin automatically.

To the author of the skin: It's easier to export the skin by pressing the "Export as .osk" (from the settings) so that users can download the file and drop it directly into osu!. Just a suggestion :)

holy shit mate this was so epic and helpful cheers