Total Posts
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
Hey its meh -[Cow]- i am meaning to ask you
how to make screenies?
i am actually not know how to make a screenie
and oh yeah where to download a folder? cuz this is many
:D

if you told me how to make a screenie and put it here ill give the folders that i frogot who made it but i give credits to them
Full Tablet
This is wrong in so many levels
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
yeah
Dope
I'm having trouble comprehending this thread; you want to take a screenshot and you don't know where to put skins?
deadbeat

Full Tablet wrote:

This is wrong in so many levels
-Nari-
i think he want to know how he can post screenshots and how to upload data... :oops:
nanda2009
F12.
Ayesha Altugle

nanda2009 wrote:

F12.
SHIFT+f12
deadbeat

Osugye wrote:

if you told me how to make a screenie and put it here ill give the folders that i frogot who made it but i give credits to them
that bolded part makes me think you're trying to upload other people's work without asking them. please don't upload other people's work without asking them. just a quick warning :p
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
@deadbeat ok i can't remember who made this XD sorry but this will tell you (skins)
Nyan Cat Skin
s-theme 4-3 16-9 16-10
osu heart
ddr skin
minecraft skin
companion cube pipidon
and i am telling you how to put screenies into osu! website )this thread( and where is a website to put a folder of many things
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
and where do i see all of my screenies (my screenies)
Mira-san

Osugye wrote:

@deadbeat ok i can't remember who made this XD sorry but this will tell you (skins)
Nyan Cat Skin
s-theme 4-3 16-9 16-10
osu heart
ddr skin
minecraft skin
companion cube pipidon
and i am telling you how to put screenies into osu! website )this thread( and where is a website to put a folder of many things

I don't really get the point of what he's saying. Mostly the bolded part.
jemhuntr
lols lols lols
yeah, this is really wrong in so many levels :D
Osugye just post your question in filipino so I can answer you.

here's a few quick answer to how I understood your question.
1.You take a screenshot with F12 in-game. It gets save in your osu! folder (where you installed it), inside the folder Screenshots.
2. this is how you post an image on the website:
[img]http://insertTheImageURLhere[/img]
<< this should appear as an image.
3. If you're trying to upload a skin that is not yours, don't even try to do it.
4. However if you're trying to upload a skin that you made (just in case you actually made it), you pack that skin into a ZIP archive and upload it anywhere on the internet, so you can post the link here and everyone can download it.

Tagalog Translation, if you're really bad in English
Osugye, i-post mo nalang sa tagalog yung tanong mo para masagot namin.

Baka isa dito yung gusto mong mangyari:
1. Umm, pag nasa osu! ka na, pindutin mo yung F12, tapos sasabihin sayo na-save na yung screenshot mo, tapos mapupunta yun sa kung saan mo in-install yung osu!. Usually sa C:\Program Files\osu!\Screenshots yun.
2. ganito magpost ng image:
[img]http://imageURL[/img]
<< magiging image yan pag pinost mo na.
3. Pag mag uupload ka ng skin na hindi ikaw gumawa (kung kinuha mo lang sa iba-ibang skins ng ibang tao), wag mo nang subukang gawin. Bawal eh.
4. Pero kung magpopost ka ng skin na ikaw gumawa, i-save mo siya sa .ZIP tapos i-upload mo sa kahit anong website. I-post mo dito yung link, para madownload din ng ibang tao.
OsuMe65

JeMhUnTeR wrote:

lols lols lols
yeah, this is really wrong in so many levels :D

Osugye just post your question in filipino so I can answer you.

here's a few quick answer to how I understood your question.

1.You take a screenshot with F12 in-game (you got it wrong... it's Shift+F12 in-game. The link of your uploaded picture will appear in your browser). It gets save in your osu! folder (where you installed it), inside the folder Screenshots.* (* skip this one)
2. this is how you post an image on the website:
[img]http://insertTheImageURLhere (copy the given link in the browser)[/img]
<< this should appear as an image.
3. If you're trying to upload a skin that is not yours, don't even try to do it (unless you got the permission from the creator of that skin).
4. However if you're trying to upload a skin that you made (just in case you actually made it), you pack that skin into a ZIP archive and upload it anywhere on the internet, so you can post the link here and everyone can download it.

Tagalog Translation, if you're really bad in English
Osugye, i-post mo nalang sa tagalog yung tanong mo para masagot namin.

Baka isa dito yung gusto mong mangyari:
1. Umm, pag nasa osu! ka na, pindutin mo yung F12 (nagkakamali ka ng akala... dapat pindutin ang Shift+F12 habang nasa osu!. Ang link ng inupload mong picture ay kusang bubukas sa iyong browser), tapos sasabihin sayo na-save na yung screenshot mo, tapos mapupunta yun sa kung saan mo in-install yung osu!. Usually sa C:\Program Files\osu!\Screenshots yun.* (* wag mo 'tong gawin)
2. ganito magpost ng image:
[img]http://imageURL (kopyahin ang ibinigay na link mula sa browser)[/img]
<< magiging image yan pag pinost mo na.
3. Pag mag uupload ka ng skin na hindi ikaw gumawa (kung kinuha mo lang sa iba-ibang skins ng ibang tao), wag mo nang subukang gawin. Bawal eh. (pwede mo lang gawin ito kapag pumayag ang gumawa ng nasabing skin)
4. Pero kung magpopost ka ng skin na ikaw gumawa, i-save mo siya sa .ZIP tapos i-upload mo sa kahit anong website. I-post mo dito yung link, para madownload din ng ibang tao.
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
@JeMhUnTeR hindi ako makagawa ng skin kasi ang tagal ng template skin at gamit ko lang ay ms paint
Mira-san

Osugye wrote:

@JeMhUnTeR hindi ako makagawa ng skin kasi ang tagal ng template skin at gamit ko lang ay ms paint
May template skin na. :|

http://puu.sh/2FyNN/7508fb17b8.zip

Mahirap gumawa ng skin gamit MS Paint. Dapat Photoshop etc. etc. Mahihirapan ka nyan. :o
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
@mira-san ano ang gagamitin ko para makagawa ng skin?
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
at meron akong photoscape
deadbeat
you can use GIMP or photoshop
some people also use Paint.net

you'll want to have a look at tutorials on how to use each program :p
Ayesha Altugle
generally I use GIMP for outlining the text and making nice spinners