forum

Um, hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NerdRage04
Ahoy, I'm NerdRage most of my friends call me Dray due to my MMO history.
Though it says I joined osu! quite a while ago I didn't actually start to play until February of 2013. I noticed that the community here is rather unique, it's pretty awesome. This game is like a drug, kinda like skittles cept your jaw doesn't hurt after playing for a few days straight XP. I often walk away from the computer screen and see dots DOTS DOTS DOTS!!!! DOTS EVERYWHEREE!!!!!!!DOOOOTS!!!1111!!!11!!
I am not a big forum person (Even on MAL, I rarely post) but I am going to give it a try.
I am looking for some new friends to talk to in this community and hopefully pick up some useful tips on how to be better at this drug.... I mean game. Look forward to playing with you!

Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/Draykho

MAL - http://myanimelist.net/profile/Draykho

So uh, yeah.
K
bye.

PS
This game is rather stressful due to the fact that I, in fact have a huge sweet tooth for cookies. So, whenever I see Cookiezi on the top of one of the several billion trillion million maps I get a sudden urge to eat a cookie or 10...... ok maybe a box. My favorite are chocolate chips with m&m, just in case you wanted to know.
And my profile wont look so plain once this semester ends.
Right
K bye
for reals this time. /smileyface
deadbeat

NerdRage04 wrote:

PS
This game is rather stressful due to the fact that I, in fact have a huge sweet tooth for cookies. So, whenever I see Cookiezi on the top of one of the several billion trillion million maps I get a sudden urge to eat a cookie or 10...... ok maybe a box. My favorite are chocolate chips with m&m, just in case you wanted to know.

oh hi. welcome
Zalaria
Now that you mention it, I want some cookies xp *proceeds to sneak in the kitchen* XD Yes this game is so addictive (I'm on like everyday), but it's always fun to make new goals everyday on here ^^ And welcome!
vizzy
Welcome to the forums/community. :)
Michalv
Welcome and have fun here :3
M&M! Gimme high five!
Twaintoss

NerdRage04 wrote:

So, whenever I see Cookiezi on the top of one of the several billion trillion million maps I get a sudden urge to eat a cookie or 10...... ok maybe a box.
Tough luck, he really is THE osu!-player (standard mode, at least)

Too bad his name isn't something like "GoodApple" or "HealthyWalnut_17"