forum

All that i want to see in osu [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
CTB:
VVVVVVVVVVV
Level Editor
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Mod = strobe light mode (playing in strobe light mode) : Near Hidden (like hidden mode but the black square is in the front but no hideys in the right)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Multiplayer = more space for 4 players (like left = profile picture | center = taiko)

Level Editor (YAYZ NO MORE HARD WORKING)

New Mode:

CLeAr (by meh)
this is like a game but you need to clear the paths like Osu! but the paths that need to be clear is shaped like a hit circle and the enemies are the sliders
and the black hole is avoid the meteroids (Its like a mario thing :D)

In The Skin Options:
Flipped (only for taiko) (it's normal but the taiko is flipped)

Multiplayer (New mod)

Splitscreen :D (only for 4 or 2 player)
this is like normal but the screen have borders to make a 4 space or 2 space
and the bonus (anyone can choose what are their mode and of course in the start their profile pic is on the screen until there's the count 3 then it vanish)

I hope @peppy do this :D
Deni
Guidelines to making a request (and what NOT to ask for)

[...]
3. Use a relevant and descriptive title (not "my request" or "plz add this").
4. Keep to one request per topic.

And some of your requests have already been requested.
Babukus
You can only have one request per topic. ^

Ninja'd by Deni
theowest
duplicate until he sticks to one request that hasn't been requested before.
Stefan

Osugye wrote:

CTB:
VVVVVVVVVVV
Level Editor Duplicate.
New Mod = strobe light mode (playing in strobe light mode) : Near Hidden (like hidden mode but the black square is in the front but no hideys in the right) Eh.. what?
Multiplayer = more space for 4 players (like left = profile picture | center = taiko) somehow I guess this could be a good Idea if I would actually understand how exactly do you mean that.

Level Editor (YAYZ NO MORE HARD WORKING) Not needed, the current way to map Taiko is absolutely fine.

New Mode:

CLeAr (by meh)
this is like a game but you need to clear the paths like Osu! but the paths that need to be clear is shaped like a hit circle and the enemies are the sliders
and the black hole is avoid the meteroids (Its like a mario thing :D) lol

In The Skin Options:
Flipped (only for taiko) (it's normal but the taiko is flipped) no.

Multiplayer (New mod)

Splitscreen :D (only for 4 or 2 player)
this is like normal but the screen have borders to make a 4 space or 2 space
and the bonus (anyone can choose what are their mode and of course in the start their profile pic is on the screen until there's the count 3 then it vanish) I.. don't understand it.

I hope @peppy do this :D
My opinion.
Topic Starter
-[Cow]-
@Deni ok ill post 1 at a time or 1 at a request @Stefan k