forum

[B675] List of bugs i found

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AlexanderPD
Replay bug

- if there is low bandwidth when doing a slider the replay "slows down", with a lag stutter at the end of the slider.

In game bugs

- When using double-time mod sliders don't halves their execution time BUT ONLY in replay mode, tag mode or autoplay mode and ONLY with frame-limit ON
- When using no-fail game don't ends if you miss ALL the notes

Edit mode bug

- Test button don't auto-save the map

Compose mode bug

- Referring to abalee's post, the "Maximum combo" don't count the end of every slider as combo.

Design mode bugs

- Sprites thumbnail in "Sprite library" are invisible, screen HERE (thanks to ToRMeNToR_84 for this)
- When using drag'n'drop for set the background osu tells "Sorry! Osu! doesn't know how to deal with this file type" even with normal jpg.
- Sometime some sprites don't display at all, but even after 1 hour studying that bug i can't understand exatly when or why it happens :\
I found that bug only in my map, on my pc i can't see a sprite called "break-1-base2" in the ending sequence, but ONLY if i'm playing at easy AND if life is <50%.. Djpop said he can't see that sprite in hard mode :\

Chat bug

- When using the link function if the the text is too long the linked word goes in a new line (screen HERE)

Multiplayer bugs

- When downloading a song the list don't refresh by itself, i need to F5 it
- When in a multiplayer game if i press F5 i left the #multiplayer channel, without leaving the game. The leave button doesn't works anymore, but with the ESC key i can return to the osu menu :)
HarryOrunitia
I found some bugs too ._.

-On the timing setup panel in the editor, when I make a timing section and I click inherit previous timing settings, the timing sections list isn't updated (the timing section doesn't look inherited). I have to close and open the timing setup again everytime :/
Screen

-Phrases relative to star rating like "This map has an average rating of" and "You can't rate your own maps" are bugged (some weird numbers appear instead of the rating and such)

-Sliders speed doesn't change at all with half or double BPM.
abalee
for no more thread here , i reply this topic to report my bug.
if i test maps in editor, the combo and score shown on the left-top are less than which the map actually have.all maps have the same problem.but i doubt that only me encounter this problem...... see the pic below:

imabigkid
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ryuukun
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Layola_old
If you're storyboarding something and click test, everything you just did goes away unless you click File > Save first.

Very aggravating after storyboarding something for an hour only to click test and everything is gone >_>!

EDIT: Also if you drag an mp3 to edit; osu! doesn't read the file attributes anymore. Before it would fill out the Artist/Title if the mp3 had those fields filled out.
peppy
sounds fun!
Andrea
Ryuukun
Osu is also messing up my Storyboards.
its like osu is mixing my SB with the osu skin i play with.
For example i've made a screenshot.

the osu standard cursor shouldn't be there oO

mattyu007
You can't SB in a cursor, and even if you do, it will be separate from the regular cursor
cyanberryio
Don't want to post a new topic.

But animated/frame objects don't work. This keep creating images in the sprite library, which means anything after it doesn't show. Also, this mean if you have a custom skin with things like hit0, hit50, etc. Also, I can't seem to scroll back after a 2x timing section.

Multiplayer rooms are sort of overlapping the buttons. It you select something above the rooms, or slightly below, it picks it.

and that entire row(s).

Also, in teh last game, it explains it all, if you import a map in multiplayer, you have to press F5, Esc, then reenter the room. :(

Man something was really messed up with this version. :\ But I like the widescreen. :) Lot's of good. Autopilot is awesome(but lags badly with me).
mosluv
If you hover your cursor over the scoreboard in the song selection screen, the list keeps scrolling which is rather annoying. If the cursor is on top of rank 1 it goes up and vice versa.
UtsukimiJerry
i dont want to post another topic i have made one already

anyways i want to comment on the new codec.

ITS BAD!. i mean sure people dont have to download the codecs but before the new update i usually can play songs with video with smooth gameplay. now with the new update it the game will random freeze every few seconds that make me miss those notes. it only happens on .avi videos such as hare hare yukai and god knows. but when other beatmaps with videos i dont seem to lag at all. i was thinking of something which you can like copy and paste your current codec configuration and paste it at osu version of it

i would like to see that the next update people can edit the ffdshow to their exact config as it was on the pc. OR make an options like this

1 : disable osu's codec and use the current codec you have

2 : copy the codec options from the pc

thank you very much
mosluv
Spent 3 hours on a map, only to open osu! again and it was completely gone after a random processing of the maps. It's not in the songs folder either, just randomly deleted itself.

._.!
WyndII

Layola wrote:

If you're storyboarding something and click test, everything you just did goes away unless you click File > Save first.
Omg that same happen while SBing for my Purity Of Your Smile map >.>
uhm.. peppy, what's [B675] means?
mattyu007

WyndII wrote:

uhm.. peppy, what's [B675] means?
Oh comeon... b675 is the latest public release...
K2J