forum

[taiko] Allow taiko rolls to be hit infinitely [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
Most of the taiko series have no ticks in drumrolls and has to be hit many times until it ends

reason to have:
to maintain it's originality and have idea to have high score like we are doing on its series

If found another one that has it

[duplicate]
boat
No ticks on drumrolls? That's silly. I thought this was supposed to be a rhytm game.
Topic Starter
Ayesha Altugle
If you don't believe it,

then you don't know what original taiko no tatsujin is
boat
I do know and have played the original, or well the wii version and taikojiro at least, yet I still disagree because things are fine they way they are. This will mostly just benefit good players on the really easy maps, as generally they are able to tap faster, which shouldn't be the case.

I really don't see how you expect to justify giving a clear advantage to those who can tap fast in a gamemode that's completely based of and reliant on rhytm.
Seph
No, if that was the case even if you sucked with your accuracy, or get shittons of miss, you can get back by spamming on drum rolls.

And people will just halftime that shit for more rolls
Hanyuu
There were originally no ticks and people really spammed it to get very high scores mostly because of that. That was also the reason the drum rolls got changed to what it is now to prevent the spamming :P
deadbeat
yeah. not happening. i don't really think i need to say much since everything has been covered already
Babukus
People need to stop requesting this as it's been labeled invalid every time.
Winshley
This feature also proved to be exploitable to cheaters. Imagine when someone used key turbo macro on drumrolls with just one key hold...
boat
lmao

Winshley
Fuck the slow connections... <.<a
Seph

Winshley wrote:

Fuck the slow connections... <.<a