forum

[web] Features? Ideas? for Modding Queues forum [duplicate]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
bmin11

I think the current modding queue forum is quite clustered and has space for improvements. These are just few ideas I thought it would help people requesting/accepting mods

1. Taiko/CtB/Mania sub forum

The number of maps with other game modes has greatly increased nowadays, and so did the number of queues doing specific mods. However, it's quite difficult to tell which queues actually accepts any specific game modes, having people to navigate every single threads just to check it's viability. It would help if we could keep those queues in seperate forum.

2. Open & Closed

This is a less of a problem then the above, but it is still present. People seem to having a hard time noticing the [CLOSED] on the thread title and I can see why. If we could have some kind of identification (like a star symbol or heart or anything), it may help the problem. Again, it also helps people navigating through the forum.
Makar
All of this could easily fixed if there was a filter for which mode and if it's open or not (just like the beatmap listing)
It would probably be hard though to make it so that mod queue creators can edit or set their options as they please.

I'm going to just merge this with this thread t/129059 since it's basically the same thing.
theowest

bmin11 wrote:

2. Open & Closed

This is a less of a problem then the above, but it is still present. People seem to having a hard time noticing the [CLOSED] on the thread title and I can see why. If we could have some kind of identification (like a star symbol or heart or anything), it may help the problem. Again, it also helps people navigating through the forum.
this actually sounds like a good idea. Feel free to suggest it if you like.

It would be even better if you could unlock your own topics in the forum. t/100721 currently not possible to implement very easily afaik.