forum

Remove the "Deleting backgrounds makes osu! frustrated" [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
jesse1412
This is beyond pointless now, we get the point, sadly not all of us have the bandwidth available to re-download every single map or the patience to manually replace every map's background.
boat
People who request features to be removed make peppy frustrated.
Topic Starter
jesse1412

boat wrote:

People who request features to be removed make peppy frustrated.
This was never a feature, it serves no purpose other than to blind people and frustrate them more than osu! itself is frustrated. At the very least it doesn't need to disrupt the beginning of maps.
boat
Well, that's what you get for doing something which is disallowed. Shouldn't have deleted it in the first place .<.
Topic Starter
jesse1412

boat wrote:

Well, that's what you get for doing something which is disallowed. Shouldn't have deleted it in the first place .<.
S-sorry senpaii I wont do it again I p-pwomise >//////<
deadbeat
MillhioreF
It'll probably go away once osz2 is finished and deleting backgrounds makes maps unranked.
B00l3t
Sorry for the bump but i'm confused at what people are saying in this thread. Is it bannable to delete background images?
deadbeat
in the future, it will be classed as cheating. get used to using the dim feature
any further questions, feel free to send me a pm
TheVileOne
It will mean you wont be able to submit scores with beatmaps with deleted elements in the near future.