forum

Should I drop HD until I'm better?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sheepo
I've been practicing the hidden mod over the past month and find it really fun, but I find myself having trouble progressing in gameplay when I use it. It's a weird spot where I would be unable to fc platters in HD, where I normally could in nomod with ease, and have difficultly playing AR 9+ without HD. (basically, I've been trying to learn rain maps with hidden only, as they feel very uncomfortable without it but my accuracy flops)

Is it best for me to shelf HD for now, and come back to it when I can play high diffs with nomod? Or should I keep practicing with it?
Sugar_owo
just try to take a break from HD for a bit, play normally and have fun. maybe try HD on maybe Cup and Salad and FC them with a S ^^ then maybe move on from there
Hydreigon
honestly, its really up to you, if you really want to try practicing and mastering using HD then its best to keep playing and trying to FC harder maps with that mod, but if you still don't feel comfortable using it then its fine, just keep practicing trying to FC higher diffs with no mod then once you get comfortable with the higher diffs you could try setting scores with HD

not all beginning ctb players like using the HD mod as its pretty hard for them, though with lots of practice, it may become easier to use, just remember to not use the HD mod too much otherwise you wont be able to set plays well in No mod
Nikolai
drop the game
I CAN FC
if you want to be hd player
you need keep play it to know well

otherwise you can see ... a hd troll like me
Tianred
I understand you, man. If you see my accuracy, you will see I've got 100%, and I have no SS with Hidden. Basically, my accuracy with it sucks.
Akata Ryuuga
Yes, like me.
[RUE]Bambinex
considering your rank, yes. And come back to HD when you can at least FC overdoses consistently
wwwww
play what makes you happy :)
Golterboose
It really depends on what you want to do

If you want to aim for #1 global on maps or play in tournaments, I would suggest swapping between NM and HD frequently

If you just want to have fun and fc maps and gradually get better, play whatever mod feels more comfortable for you