forum

Hello o/

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Saiyokuro
hi hi everybodies!!!
I'm Saiyo-chan and i just happened to stumble here and already started and am kinda addicted to osu now even though i kinda sucks >.>
well i mean atleast i got a few C's >.>
still working on a B <.<
but anycheddar nice to meet all of you! ^^
:)
XPJ38
Hi there!

Don't worry about your level, nobody can be a pro the first day, especially in that very challenging game :)
Royston

Saiyokuro wrote:

anycheddar
Are you- are you some sort of cheese being?
Zalaria
Hello there! Don't worry if you aren't getting the scores you wanted. Just keep practicing ^^ Those C's will soon turn into B's and eventually A's or even S ranks ^w^ Just keep working at it.
Aoriki
Welcome welcome.
Shadowa
welcome to osu! you can contact with me in game if you want :)
RavetheNinjaguy
Dont worry yourself too much about getting the greatest ranks ever at first. I got nothing but C's and D's at first XD Anyway, keep practicing and having fun. ^_^ We should play together some time
SharinganGirl
Welcome to Osu!
Hope u enjoy it here
Holydragonstorm
Hey and welcome!
And like the others already sad, don't worry about your ranks, nobody is good from the beginning. Having fun is more important than that (:
Also, when you have a question or something like that, then just ask someone here. We are all nice people! (:
Topic Starter
Saiyokuro
hehe thanks everyones and yeah i know ranks aren't much, but it's just super challenging at first cause i'm still getting used to everything. that danged spinner always messes me up too, every time >.>
but regardless it's so fun and addicting and and i have a question i'll make sure to ask, and maybe once i get a bit more experience it'd be great to play with some of you all ^^

also yes to answer an earlier question i'm the best cheddar being ever! \(0o0)/ haha
Twaintoss
Welcome Welcome.

SharinganGirl wrote:

And like the others already sad, don't worry about your ranks, nobody is good from the beginning.
Truth.

Furthermore, I would recommend making an Avatar soon, this way it's easier to recognize you
in the Forums/ Multiplayer/ Community.