forum

Need some composing advice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chocopass
Hello! I'm new to the mapping ways of osu mapping my first map but the problem is
I'm kind of stuck on what I want as a composing design for the map I want to make this harder version of the map to be well difficult and I cant seem to find a way to put the sliders and circles in ways that I'm thinking of that seem appropriate for being hit. If anyone is willing to go into a discord call and maybe chat a bit about it it would be cool of if you would like a copy of it to edit I could also send it in a chat I'm pretty sure.
Zelzatter Zero
for a new mapper, don't focus on difficulty but rather song representation first.

I saw lots of misconception towards new mappers (including me in the past) that you have to make a map really hard in order for the map to be actually good. The problem is that if the song can't support high difficulty then that would be a really big wall when trying to complete a map. Try to listen to the song and interpret it with your mapping choice. Unless it's for low difficulties, we don't really care much about whether it's hard or not.