forum

I MISS NIGHTCORE MAPS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rikimura
¿Where goes all the nightcore maps? ¿Is nobody interested no more in those maps? I miss the nightcore maps, there is only old maps, nowadays there are pretty good nightcore songs in youtube and other sources and it would be really nice to have these mapped in osu. :(
-Issun-
+1 i thought the same thing, i miss the speed up ver or nightcore maps...
Zelzatter Zero
Topic Starter
Rikimura

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

beatmapsets?q=nightcore&sort=ranked_desc

you sure about that...?
Well, I'm sure because I already have all these nightcore maps, and those are all old maps. The majority of that maps are 4-5* max. So yes, im sure. What I want is new ones and as I said there is nowadays a lot of good nightcore songs. Not only speed ups versions. (sorry for my bad english, i'm trying my best)
-Issun-
Hi (sorry for bad english).
Zelzatter Zero

Rikimura wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

you sure about that...?
Well, I'm sure because I already have all these nightcore maps, and those are all old maps. The majority of that maps are 4-5* max. So yes, im sure. What I want is new ones and as I said there is nowadays a lot of good nightcore songs. Not only speed ups versions. (sorry for my bad english, i'm trying my best)
>old
>ranked in 2020

I didn't sort the listing by date ranked for nothing...
Topic Starter
Rikimura

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

Rikimura wrote:

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

you sure about that...?
>old
>ranked in 2020

I didn't sort the listing by date ranked for nothing...
I'm not being rude to you but bro xd... I HAVE ALL THOSE MAPS. In 2020 there are only 15 nightcore maps uploaded, the same in 2019 or less. At least ranked or loved, btw the majority is low star or bored ones ¿You know now what I mean? There is no new nightcore maps.
And that's what I'm asking for. All nightcore maps uploaders are done or...? :/
Sophie Twilight
People only map based on recent trends, so if you can make a nightcore song popular then someone definitely will map it
Asphiee
idk i think nightcore should just stay as a thing of the past unless as Mahiro said, if theres a demand.

or you can try being a mapper and get Gero, Andrea and other nightcore mappers to GD for you, that way you can play new nightcore maps.
Zelzatter Zero
as above posts said, this is just a trend. If you want to see more nightcore song in the game, there's nothing stopping you from creating one yourself. Take myself as example, I like furry utau covers, but there's not many set for that, then I try to map one, it's simple.

In overall, don't beg for something to happen, but instead try to make it happen.
Topic Starter
Rikimura
I'm not begging, I'm just asking and I get the answer, thanks to you all.
Sugar_owo
I wouldn’t mind them coming back, they aren’t bad I just don’t feel like playing with no on every song lol

I still have nightcore Rockefeller street. That one was one of my favorites ^^