forum

Ranking especially for each playing style [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Enormus
Hi. I think that it would be nice to see the system of ranks, based on playing style. I mean the same system like with performance, but with singled players with - for example: tablet + keyboard. It would be based on performance too, but each player could see how he/she handle this playing style compared to other player with the same style.
Personally, I'm playing on mouse and I really want to see how is it going comparing with other mouse-only players ^^

That is my suggestion about new things in osu!.
Sorry for eventually language failures.
Marcin
You're probably worse than me
It's duplicate by 99% chance, just need to find it (or millhioref will do it faster)
t/107498
Similar request
p/29851
related
she_old
This can easily be faked, people can change playstyles over time, mods won't have time to confirm wether someone's playstyle is actually that what they claim it to be.
Marcin
Yeah, I wanted to state the same, and I even remember a discussion about that, but I'm just looking for duplicate...
VoidnOwO
:)
Marcin
you too, because I've added them to my first post BEFORE you posted.
VoidnOwO
:)
Topic Starter
Enormus
Yea. Sorry. I was just looking in Feature Requests for topics like this, but i done that really quickly. I didn't know that there is quite the same post. But anyway, that's just mine suggestion ^^
TheVileOne
If I use the mouse or the keyboard during gameplay does it automatically register me as a keyboard/mouse user?
Topic Starter
Enormus
I think yes, because some of people isn't even coming to osu! page. They are just playing and in their profiles we can see their playing style. Or maybe i missed something ^^
Sakisan
How about a ranking for girls ?
she_old

Sakisan wrote:

How about a ranking for girls ?
And one for transsexuals
Marcin
shiro
/me hides
theowest
and taping with your tablet pen will register as a mouse button.

this won't work.
Saten

theowest wrote:

and taping with your tablet pen will register as a mouse button.

this won't work.
Yeah
And it's kinda late adding it now

Tablet and Mouse (and other) are just input devices.

something related t/103896
Stefan
Wow eh.. no. I absolutely see no sense behind of this idea. This would cause just shitstorm about (Only)-Mouse and Tablet player.