forum

Being able to see your total plays on each map.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,261
Topic Starter
Azer
It could be added on the website as a new line on the beatmap page, or as a counter in game somewhere.
I think it could be a nice quality of life update for us who like to know that kind of things.
If x beatmap isn't one of your 15 most played beatmaps, you have no way to tell how many times you've touched it.
#userlog exists, but it only gives you recent information like how many times you've played today or how many times you've retried this map in a row.
Since these counters already exist I doubt it would be much trouble to implement this feature.

March 2014 edit

no need to waste stars or bump anymore :)
Landere
Could be quite useful if this is going to be added to #userlog :o
AshuraNoYami
This is quite a useful thing indeed, I like to know exactly what I've done with the games I play.
theowest
the following feature could make it happen too t/125311/
but I support this request more, since nobody really cares how much someone else played the map.

but other than that, this is already achieved using the #userlog. it has to improve though: t/117468 that's for sure.
Topic Starter
Azer
Indeed, I feel like the potential is there if such a channel already exists. With all these recent QoL updates I would really want to see this as one.
Topic Starter
Azer
shameless bump
Kirinya
This is something I'd really like too! I'd vote for this if I had remaining stars
Winshley
Supporting this.
theowest

AzerFrost wrote:

shameless bump
don't bump unless the last reply were made one month ago.
Hanyuu
This was veeeeeery usefull for me on a different game where it counts how many times you played this song and also how many times you cleared. It was very interesting to me to know how long i actually took to pass a song for the first time.

If something like this would be in osu! aswell it would be pretty neat, but i kind of disagree with the ideas before to make it show in the userlog or the beatmap page. My idea is that it tracks it it locally and is viewable somewhere in the song select. Also if it would only be only online unapproved maps would be left out of this and players that practice those songs have no benefit of this feature at all.
(and i think they actually have the most need of this feature because they try over and over to pass those hard songs)
Topic Starter
Azer

Hanyuu wrote:

My idea is that it tracks it it locally and is viewable somewhere in the song select. Also if it would only be only online unapproved maps would be left out of this and players that practice those songs have no benefit of this feature at all.
I didn't think of this, but it does sound like a better idea. The only downside would be losing all data upon switching computers/IP.

And thanks for the support guys :)
Tshemmp
Well, the data is collected online for all maps anyway, shouldn't be a problem to show this in-game.
VoidnOwO
:)
PROGUY
Interesting request. I support this.
Winshley

Tshemmp wrote:

Well, the data is collected online for all maps anyway, shouldn't be a problem to show this in-game.
^ This, hence the reason I'm supporting this. :)
Would be really useful, star!
Arrival
Good idea imo !
Topic Starter
Azer
Thanks for the support.
Asphyxia
+1
-[ DamnAll ]-
This is what i'm looking for :D +1
show more