forum

Problems with double tapping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
l1ggy
I have 21 hours of playtime, and I've recently gotten to the point where I can play a few 4-star maps. The problem is, none of my double taps ever seem to be on time in a few maps. I am trying to play the "Jenny's insane" difficulty of Harumachi Clover and the map has a ton of double taps. I can pass the map almost every time, but always with a D. I have 8 or 9 passes on it now, all with D's. Does the map have bad timing, or is my technique in double tapping bad? What can I do?
HaonJ
First of all you may just want to play more easier maps so you can develop fundamentals first. Second of all, doubletapping usually means pressing both of the keys at once, but i assume you just mean tapping two notes right next to each other which can just be called doubles. (if you are pressing both keys at once to hit these don't do that) Are you single tapping or alternating them?
Topic Starter
l1ggy

HaonJ wrote:

First of all you may just want to play more easier maps so you can develop fundamentals first. Second of all, doubletapping usually means pressing both of the keys at once, but i assume you just mean tapping two notes right next to each other which can just be called doubles. (if you are pressing both keys at once to hit these don't do that) Are you single tapping or alternating them?
Yes, doubles are what I meant. I alternate.